DDD - Halloween B1G1

The prices have gone up. I remember getting Seinfeld Season 4 and The Critic, both for $29.99 on a B1G1.

Wow, I actually got the e-mail notification before reading about it here this time. That is a first.

Not a bad sale, I ended up getting The Dark Crystal (SE) and Labyrinth (SE) for my wife. I'll have to take a closer look for myself later.

[quote name='6669']Nice, but when I read the title, I expected a bunch of horror movies on sale.[/quote]

Hurray! Nothing actually good. DDD raised the prices from last year when they did this after the fall 20% off sale, and they also havne't included great gems like The Critc, but Dilbert is there for those that want it.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hurray! Nothing actually good. DDD raised the prices from last year when they did this after the fall 20% off sale, and they also havne't included great gems like The Critc, but Dilbert is there for those that want it.[/QUOTE]

How is Dilbert, by the way? Was thinking of doing Dilbert/Dr Strangelove...

GF

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hurray! Nothing actually good. DDD raised the prices from last year when they did this after the fall 20% off sale, and they also havne't included great gems like The Critc, but Dilbert is there for those that want it.[/quote]
Critic is in the list for me :)

[quote name='SlaughterX']Sucks they don't have the 5th season of Married With Children for sale, but I don't need to buy any more DVDs anyway...[/quote]

Married with Children 5th season too.... Maybe they updated?

On another note, is Kingdom Hospital good?

There's a Wild Things 3?

I'm only interested in The Tick and The Critic from the sale. A few other things catch my interests, but their prices are too different to make it worthwhile.

EDIT: Just spotted Black Hawk Down's 3-disc to go with the Panic Room 3-disc. The price is still somewhat high for my tastes though.

I got this emailed to me also. I didnt even open it yesterday because I thought it would be all horror movies. The Tick the complete series is the only dvd that interests me but I cant find another dvd thats around the same price that I would want. Most dvds are $30 and higher.

bread's done
Back