DDF comicks makes its triumphant return!!

[quote name='DenisDFat']I'm this many[/QUOTE]

the ammount of fingures being held up in your comic? So thatd be 1?

[quote name='Moxio']Nice 8-pack. ;)[/QUOTE]

I think its kinda odd how his abs are 6 inches above his navel... :lol:

[quote name='tyecko']whats DW3? And how often do you get made fun of for wearing a BK crown around?[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing Dragon Warrior.

Might as well stick this here too...
huh4kj.gif

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']He resembles a human ET with buck teeth.[/QUOTE]

ET wasn't human?? Wow, that changes the whole movie for me...........

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']But... but... I quit being a horse, yesterday :cry:[/QUOTE]

:shock:
Thats like saying Santa stopped giving out presents...

[quote name='JSweeney']Why does King Awesome look like he has a huge mishapen vagina on his stomach?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw a man-gina on his stomach, I'm not sure why he has it, maybe that's what makes him awesome? He's a hermaphrodite with his man-gina on his stomach.

Stephen Lynch's song about Hermaphrodites comes to mind...strange. :lol:

The greed-eyed monsters rear their ugly heads again.

I'm sorry you all are not king awesome like me, but this jealousy has to stop.

[quote name='DenisDFat']The greed-eyed monsters rear their ugly heads again.

I'm sorry you all are not king awesome like me, but this jealousy has to stop.[/QUOTE]

That's nice, but really... what's the deal with the "man-gina"?
Is it supposed to represent your inner thoughts that you are a pussy for not standing up for yourself and then acting out as a petulant child, or is it to be taken as a slap against EB, since in you're anger you believe yourself getting fucked by EB, so you're placing a vagina on "King Awesome"'s shirt as a manner of protest?

[quote name='DenisDFat']it's muscle definition. Something none of you nerds would ever have a clue about.[/QUOTE]

No, no it isn't.
Shame you're so touchy about it. I mean, with a giant vagina on your stomach, you should have no issue when someone tells you to go fuck yourself... which seems to occur rather often. Seems it would just make your life that much easier, expediting the process. I mean, this way, you don't have to fold yourself over like a garment bag like you are wont to do.

[quote name='DenisDFat']I Only Have A Giant Vagina On My Stomach When Your Mothers Are Sitting On It.[/QUOTE]
:lol::applause:

[quote name='DenisDFat']I Only Have A Giant Vagina On My Stomach When Your Mothers Are Sitting On It.[/QUOTE]

So it like phases in and out of reality?
Wow. Interesting.

Now, I don't know about the technicalities of this, but wouldn't that make you a lesbian?

Queen Awesome, we all await your reply!

no, you see the vania belongs to the mother, and it is on my stomach like when you set a book on a table. Need anything else explained, gw?

[quote name='DenisDFat']no, you see the vania belongs to the mother, and it is on my stomach like when you set a book on a table. Need anything else explained, gw?[/QUOTE]

I may be naive, but it sounds like you're doing it wrong.

I'll be the first to say it (in this thread).

DenisDFat, you are a flaming homosexual. Go play pickle tickle with your poofter fudge packers or fucking kill yourself. I don't really care which.

[quote name='DenisDFat']they like to get on top and feel the manboobies first.[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Strange.
That competely contradicts your earlier statement about muscle tone.
How odd.

For one to have a tone musculature about thier midsection, the layers of subcuteaneous fat that would be necessary for them to exist would be greatly diminished, and unless they were a hermaphrodite or had some sort of condition that placed and excess of Estrogen in thier system, one could not maintain such definition whilst still having man boobs.

Of course, feelings of persecution, wild mood swings and like could almost be attributed to somesuch scenario. Heck, maybe with the right coctail of female hormones in ones system, a male could go through something that could be likened to PMS, and perhaps even go on strange, irrations benders ranting about how much things suck.

Hmm. There may be the basis for a hypothesis here.

[quote name='Kayden']Sweeney... I think you're trying too hard.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm just throwing a little extra noise into a thread that's mostly noise to being with.
As soon as the signal to noise ratio drops below a specific threshold, threads naturally tend to die a slow painful death on thier own.
Adding a little more pointless drivel to a thread founded on that concept never really hurt anyone. I mean, look at how well the OTTs do :D

[quote name='JSweeney']Hmm. Strange.
That competely contradicts your earlier statement about muscle tone.
How odd.

For one to have a tone musculature about thier midsection, the layers of subcuteaneous fat that would be necessary for them to exist would be greatly diminished, and unless they were a hermaphrodite or had some sort of condition that placed and excess of Estrogen in thier system, one could not maintain such definition whilst still having man boobs.

Of course, feelings of persecution, wild mood swings and like could almost be attributed to somesuch scenario. Heck, maybe with the right coctail of female hormones in ones system, a male could go through something that could be likened to PMS, and perhaps even go on strange, irrations benders ranting about how much things suck.

Hmm. There may be the basis for a hypothesis here.[/QUOTE]

I guess you have never heard Conan rave about Fabio's great manboobies, then.

[quote name='DenisDFat']Back on topic, I should be given the job of making official CAG comicks.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure CheapyD would be happy to give you the job after you clean up all of the feces you smeared all over his walls.

bread's done
Back