DDR diet

bowsernieb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anybody tried a diet based on Dance Dance Revolution? I saw a site, getupmove.com I think, that had like testimonials for the more extreme success stories, but I was curious if anyone's had any personal success just off DDR. I'm trying to do about 40 minutes a day on it, on Standard mode, and so far I'm proud that I've been able to keep with it for any length of time. I'm not like terribly overweight, but it'd be nice to drop those few extra pounds, y'know? Tone up for the summer and all that.

Now to wonder...is 40 minutes enough to even be effective? Hm...

That is enough is long as you are active the entire time. I forget exactly how long you need to raise your heart rate for it to be beneficial but I know its less than that.

It also depends on what you're eating also. It's great that you're excercising, but if you're eating 4 Big Macs a day that won't help much ;)

I have played DDR for about 4 years now but I never really lost weight. I was doing heavy martial arts as well so I didn't have much weight to lose ;) Now I'm hoping that I can get back in to it more in addition to regular working out/excercising so that I can lose the little stomach I've gained.

I find the best way is to do the equivalent of a mile jogging in exercise mode. Depending on the intensity you set it at, it usually takes about 30 minutes.

bread's done
Back