DDR Mario Mix without mortgaging my house?

donssword

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Is it possible to pick up Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix without selling one of my kidneys?

I just picked up a GameCube, and wanted to grab this game for my kids, and I checked ebay, and it's price is insane.

Any recommended hunting grounds left for this one? Thanks.

i haven't seen this game in a very long time in stores. you live very close to me (OP) and i go around looking for stuff with my girl sometimes. i haven't been to gamestop or ebgames in a long time though. good luck finding it though.

Your best bet is to look at small mom and pop store since very few people check there often.Or use the gamestop locator for game only,sadly they raised the price to $24.99 to $39.99.I don't think it's that bad of price,considering you can buy at and sell it on ebay for almost double your profit.You can find most generic dance pad very cheap.

mario dance dance store locator
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=916588

In my opinon I thought this game was horrible.Poor song selection,crappy remix songs,lots of forgetable stages.It seem like Konami just haf-ass it,they just slap a mario title on the cover

I've managed to snag three of them since Nov. at shop-ko's
I'll take a peek next time i'm near one see if I can find some more.

yea, the price is outrageous. the game original came out and sold out so nintendo reissued more but they never made anymore after that. i suggest basically checking gamestop/EB in their used sections for the game. this game is OOP so retail stores probably wont have it anymore.

According to the locator both stores near me have 6... and I wanted to pick this one up since it released... Maybe I'll have to get out this weekend.

[quote name='georox']According to the locator both stores near me have 6... and I wanted to pick this one up since it released... Maybe I'll have to get out this weekend.[/quote]

what store locator?

This did go back in print. I saw one sitting at a Gamestop for like $40. Dude, no need to take out a 5th mortgage, just look around.

[quote name='psiufoxx2']This did go back in print. I saw one sitting at a Gamestop for like $40. Dude, no need to take out a 5th mortgage, just look around.[/quote]

where you at? i should check my local ones but i never saw them. they're def OOP for a while now. your GS just happens to have some ins tock which isn't unusual

[quote name='psiufoxx2']This did go back in print. I saw one sitting at a Gamestop for like $40. Dude, no need to take out a 5th mortgage, just look around.[/QUOTE]

Should've picked it up because the reprint was on a very small scale.

Chances of this game being reprinted is in very small scale because Konami is well known for their small priint run like most castlevania game,firefighter fd,lost in blue,suikoden series,and most dance dance game published by konami.The only game konami overproduce is metal gear series since they sell so well here in the u.s. Komami might have some problem reproducing mario ddr due to license issue,the same thing happen to Karaoke Revolution vol for ps2 or xbox when Harrmonix left Konami.Now those games are fetching a nice price due to rarity

I actually saw 2 of these sitting on the shelf at my local target not just a month ago. They were only 29.99! I didn't have any money on me. When I went back they were gone.:bomb: But you might want to check target.

bread's done
Back