DDR Mario MIx

ScorpioKyle

CAGiversary!
i'd check your local toysrus stores. The one in st. pete, fl had 4 of these come in. they are not on sale or anything, normal 49.99 but are very hard to find. Ebay prices are still pretty high for them.

just a heads up on anyone interested in them.

[quote name='ScorpioKyle']i'd check your local toysrus stores. The one in st. pete, fl had 4 of these come in. they are not on sale or anything, normal 49.99 but are very hard to find. Ebay prices are still pretty high for them.

just a heads up on anyone interested in them.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

I bet all 4 of them in St. Pete, FL are now gone too.

last night there were still 2 left. I seem to be the only one who has bought them this week. i'm tempting to hit up the remaining 2, but don't want to be greedy.

It's a cool little game... I bought a used copy at EB. The only bummer is that EB will not take the mats and sent the person who traded it in home with the mat.

I don't know how people have trouble finding these. There's like 6 or so of these at my local Target. I did grab to see if it was at any type of discount, but nope, still 49.99

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']I don't know how people have trouble finding these. There's like 6 or so of these at my local Target. I did grab to see if it was at any type of discount, but nope, still 49.99[/QUOTE]

I sold 4 of them around christmas last year and made about 60 apiece in profits... what was funny was the PS3's were making less profits at that time

Yea; funny thing is these things were EATEN UP at more than a 150% rate during Christmas (I was fortunate enough to sell some as well). I can't find any where I am, but the Bay Area is a very prolific place.

I also found 4 at a TRU in Orlando, picked up 2 and then sold two. I should go back to see if there are more. The funny thing is they said they just got them in.

interesting. Just scored one inthe B2G1 at EB Games w/ official pad. Everything works great. Other 2 games were 2 copies of Digital Devil Saga 1. :)

Looks like Ebay prices have dropped for this game. Too bad, because I've sold one the past 2 Christmases for some nice after Christmas shopping money.

yeah they reprinted the game i guess for the holiday season or something. i dont think it'll get another reprint since its a gamecube game. although other nintendo titles are still getting printed (ie Animal Crossing, Paper Mario TYD, Mario Sunshine, etc..)

I've also seen this at a couple different TRU's recently. And Sears. This was new stock (it wasn't in those stores before, at least on display).

There was no reprint of the game for the holiday. That was rumored, but never happened. If you're finding them now you're just lucky. Nobody is as lucky as I was though - I found two copies of it at a kmart before Christmas. Each copy rang up for $5.25 with tax. I kept one full one, took the pad from the other and sold the extra game-only copy on ebay. Net result was something like a $70 profit after factoring in all the ebay and paypal fees. I can't remember the exact amount of profit at the moment. It's nice to be paid to have a copy of this game with two official pads. :) And it's a great game IMHO. Perhaps the hardcore DDR players don't think its enough of a challenge, but it certainly is for me. Gettings A's on very hard is doable for me now, but getting anything but an F on superhard is still pretty unattainable for me.

[quote name='thunderx85']None in New York[/quote]

Are you talking about the Times Square TRU? If so you just saved me a trip over there.

[quote name='UncleBob']Didn't seem like a bad deal until I saw the $30 shipping.[/QUOTE]

MY BAD! I hadn't put it in the cart to see the shipping charges.

I just saw three of these, brand new in box, at my local Best Buy last night. I can't remember the price though, it was either $30 or $40. Was there a reprint or something? I don't know if I should get them and try to sell them, because they may be getting much more common.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']I just saw three of these, brand new in box, at my local Best Buy last night. I can't remember the price though, it was either $30 or $40. Was there a reprint or something? I don't know if I should get them and try to sell them, because they may be getting much more common.[/QUOTE]
ok, BB and TRU both have had new ones in stock this week? Was there a reprint and if there was, why a gamecube game?

Distributors seem to be a factor.

Castlevania double packs for the GBA were $60 sealed on Amazon, until every gamestop in the country got tons... apparently there was a distributor with warehouse full of games.

Worse than reprints... reprints at least usually get annoucned or something. A distributor shipping out htousands of rare games goes unnoticed....

bread's done
Back