DDR MarioMix for GC score

varsitygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
So I was in FYE today capitalizing on the free Helio Heat promotion they're running when I came across it.

As I stood at the counter talking to the register girl, I glanced over her shoulder and saw Dance Dance Revolution MarioMix for the GameCube sitting there on a shelf. The entire box was shrinkwrapped and I saw a used sticker on it, the price indicating it was $29.99. I asked her to throw that into the transaction and walked away with a used DDR Mariomix for...

$31.79 (after tax)

When I got home I tore off the shrinkwrap to check out the condition of the game... It looked as though the game itself had never even been put into a gamecube, and the dance mat was still in the factory plastic (which has no seal on it, so it's possible it was taken out, but it's folded so neatly that I highly doubt it). Needless to say, I was happy! (as if the free helios wouldn't have made me happy as it was).

That's a pretty good find there OP. I found one at my local TRU just sitting there in plain view. I'm happy with it and think the game is worth the price.

[quote name='davo1224']Is this for your daughter by any chance? ;)[/QUOTE]

NO WAY! He used COLLECTOR TERMS therefore he is EVIL!

bread's done
Back