DDR Ultramix 2 w/CD - $9.99 on Amazon

Ugh the one I DID pre-order for the cd. Question. Anyone got ahold of that Pop "Like A Virgin" song Konami did for Karaoke Revolution? I'm talking the full version.

Great deal, I wish I would have waited because I picked it up for $20 from FYE last year and it's still sealed. I later got the music CD for a penny from TRU (in store of course).

Great game, and a good CD too. I ripped it to the Xbox (and later 360) and used it as BGM quite often.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Hows the CD come? Is it seperate or inside the game? >_>[/quote]

If it's the preorder CD, it just came in it's own little sleeve. (Outside the game.) It wasn't anything special; it just had some sample songs.

Shipping depends on zip code and sales tax is addes as well that varies per state. Shipping from TRU/Amazon to my state is usually $4-6.

I've got an extra new & sealed copy of the Ultramix 2 soundtrack cd (and the one for Extreme too). I'm looking for a complete OST to Ultramix 1 & 3. If you've got one and want to trade, LMK.

[quote name='Rig']If it's the preorder CD, it just came in it's own little sleeve. (Outside the game.) It wasn't anything special; it just had some sample songs.[/QUOTE]
...and some long versions you can't find elsewhere.

I don't think so. I think all the V-Rare's for the DDR games only have Konami original songs so it doesn't cost them extra to acquire rights to the songs for the CD's. With Karaoke Revolution, they might have to pay to make a V-Rare extra because all the songs are licensed. It would be a cool bonus though

Anyone know why ToysRus is selling the same game for 39.99 w/o the CD?

I just hope I don't order this and only the music cd comes! :p

bread's done
Back