DDR Universe 2 Bundle for $19.XX @ Target, YMMV?

xbox_mole

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was at my local Target today (Oaks, PA) and they had several of the DDR Universe 2 bundles in the videogame aisle. The price tag underneath stated "X360 DDR Bundle" and had a price of $19.XX. So I grabbed one and headed over to the electronics counter. The associate rang it up and it came to $74.XX with tax. I explained that the shelf tag says "X360 DDR Bundle" and he said that he'd take a look and if so it's one incredible deal. He walked over and took a look and then price adjusted to the shelf price. He also didn't remove the shelf tag, so it was still there as of around 2PM today, Saturday for those interested.

So I got the game and gamepad for the cheaper price.

:bouncy: Hehehe!!:bouncy:

I got one too. They made a mistake in the York Pa store!

ZING!:cool:

They're gone now though:cold:

Haha. you got lucky OP. Since you said you got Universe "2", which kinda barely came out. Now i wished i lived in PA. Congrats tho.

I also found the DDR Universe 2 Bundle with the same pricing at the Opelika, AL Target.

I picked it up on Friday and three were left, but I believe they were going to fix the shelf UPC because it scanned as a DS game with no title.

Went back today and they still hadn't fixed the price on the shelf so I tried to pick up 2 more bundles.

Unfortunately, I had a different associate and she informed the manager who said to give me 10% off the actual price...no thanks.

Oh well, at least I was able to get one for myself last week.

I just went to check target today today and got lucky. They only had one left which was a big luck. They thought the shelf price was wrong and that it had to be changed to match the product, but still the same price on the shelf. So if anyone from south Cali, Buena Park goes to target the price is set to 20 bux forever, unless they change it again. The thing is you have to wait for a restock since i took the last one. lol.

I also checked at a closer target. They had 3 of them the and yes the shelf price was at 19.99. I'm thinking about buying more later. Its at Anaheim btw.

Rock on OP! I looked at my store (Joplin, MO) and they had one copy displayed at $19.99. After politely requesting a manager, they dropped the price to match the display.

I would never have even noticed - many thanks.

[quote name='Atreyu']Went back today and they still hadn't fixed the price on the shelf so I tried to pick up 2 more bundles.

Unfortunately, I had a different associate and she informed the manager who said to give me 10% off the actual price...no thanks.

Oh well, at least I was able to get one for myself last week.[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Had I known on Friday, I would have been all over this. Haven't checked the Columbus store... I wonder... (nah, must be good)

Hopefully my Target has some of these after payday. Would go tonight, but the wife just let me buy my 60GB PS3 and I don't want to abuse the videogame budget.:p

My local Target had a bunch of Universe 2 bundles labled and scanned at $70. The had a tag for the Universe 1 bundle for $55. Oh well.

Another store made this error .... the one in Columbus, Ohio.

Had a wall tag marked $19.98 ... even asked the electronics person about it, who would not sell it to me for $19.98, even though it was marked as such. He knew I was ticked, so I figured the price tag would change.

Go into the same target the next day, no one changed the tag. Bought 'em out at $20 each. One part of me would have wanted to have guilt over it, but if they knew it was wrong, and didn't do anything about it, the guilt is off.

My local Target finally changed the price tag for Universe 1. Unfortunately they have none of those, and all the Universe 2 bundles are clearly marked at 70.

[quote name='Gosha']If you guys play the game, I made a background video in this one![/QUOTE]

Wah? No shit? Which one?

The Oaks, PA Target still had them all marked $19.99 this past weekend when I was there. No one has touched any more of them unless they restocked since I bought one right after my orignal post.

I'm gonna go check this out... NOW haha

*Edit* just went and no go, DDR2 Bundles clearly marked w/ correct tag at $69.99 in Lawrence, KS

i was at my target last weekend and saw that same thing and brought it to price check, it came up 69.99 i believe i didnt bother to bring it up with the customer service

bread's done
Back