DDR - Which version ???

mrExtreme

CAGiversary!
I'm interested in getting Dance, Dance, Revolution (DDR), but I'm not sure which version to get or which system to get it for.

I know I want a bundle that comes with the game and dance pad.

I have a PS3, Wii, and PS2.

So what do people that have DDR recommend?

I suppose I can recommend the one that you can get for the cheapest.

I have DDR:HP2 for Wii, it was decent as far as DDR games go and the loading times weren't as bad as DDR for Xbox. So that's my recommendation. Otherwise, the one for PS3 should be the better of the 3 since it should have higher end graphics and sound.

Yeah go the cheapest route. I'd say if you can find the PS2 versions start there, next play the Wii versions, and then go to the PS3 version when you have more funds. Then again, I only have original Xbox, PSone, and PS2 versions at the moment.

I heard that if you play current generation DDR games that it will be kind of difficult to play the older generations' versions. I mean, by they won't look as pretty/aged as welll as their newer counter parts.

The PS2 versions have the best track lists (well, besides X2, which is a bit crap). Extreme 2 (PS2) is the best of the bunch. I purchased it on launch in 2005 and still play it.

bread's done
Back