DDR

Gage33

CAGiversary!
I am looking to get a version of DDR and a pad. Any good deals that you guys know of? What is a good pad to buy? Is there a DDR game / pad package?

Thanks

Check www.komusa.com it has great deal on ignition pads that are usually $100. Just go to product catalog and then video games and choose DDR. I bought two of the ignition pads myself, and they are of great quality.

if you're really interested in ddr, you should definitely shell out the money for the metal pads which are well worth it imo. either that or the ignition pads.

You might find some good deals on ebay. Last summer I got a DDR Max for PS2 with 2 good pads (all brand new, which we later modded) for about $50.

DDR Max2 is also really good. I was disappointed with Xbox's Ultramix. Just waiting for Extreme to be released on home console!

I'd say go for Konamix for PSone, that was my personal favorite ver.
I have 4 Red Octane pads (not ignition ones, though) and they all work amazingly well. If you think you're going to be really into it, any pad by Red Octane is good, and the Konami brand pads hold up pretty well. If you're just testing the waters, you can get 2 cheap pads from ebay usually for $20 or less, and they last for a while (i had some which broke after about 4 months of 2-hour-a-day, 7-days-a-week play)

[quote name='clumsypinoi']jus steal a copy!!!
god a mod chip?
pirate one.
piracy upon the world!!!![/quote]

Flips and their piracy. :)

I'm pinoy too so I know what you're talking about...

[quote name='clumsypinoi']jus steal a copy!!!
god a mod chip?
pirate one.
piracy upon the world!!!![/quote]
Sorry guys thats my friend thats new to CAG and he has no idea what the hell hes doing. So please allow for his stupidness on these forums. Oh yeah, magilacudy, I never knew you were filipino! Me too! Teehee.

Question one: Are you female?

Question two: Is "flips" considered a derogatory term? Is it okay to use if you are not Filipino? I wanted a true Filipino's perspective on this.

Question 3: What does "pinoi" mean?

I appreaciate this cultural lesson.

Wow...I'm Filipino as well.

I've never heard of the term "flips" before, but as far as piracy goes, it seems to be pretty much the norm in the Philippines. Everything from games to movies to music, we've got it.

And it's "pinoy". Just another term for a Filipino short-hand. Filipinos unite.

BTW, Filipinas are just incredibly gorgeous.

[quote name='Requiem']Question one: Are you female?

Question two: Is "flips" considered a derogatory term? Is it okay to use if you are not Filipino? I wanted a true Filipino's perspective on this.

Question 3: What does "pinoi" mean?

I appreaciate this cultural lesson.[/quote]
Q 1: Teehee....
Q 2: Its ok to use if your not filipino. Pinoys and pinais started using it because its easier to say flips than filipinos.
Q 3: Pinoi is another way to spell "pinoy". Pinoy refers to a filipino boy or filipino man. While pinai is a filipino girl or filipino woman.

Go Irish Polocks! We're Drunk and Stupid!!

How many times you wanna bet that I've heard those stereotypes.

bread's done
Back