DDRGame.com Cyber Monday Deals: Deals on Dance Pads, Games & Accessories

GamjawanG

CAGiversary!
For anyone who is interested in DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) related games and dance pads, ddrgame.com is having their Cyber Monday Specials.

Here is the link.

It seems that this site has a lot of the dance pads that are exactly like the ones you see at the video arcade.

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone put out some suggestions/thoughts about any of these? I want one but not sure how good a deal this is or which one to get.

It's a shame there's no Cobalt Flux pad in that sale. Been wanting to get back into DDR for a while (can't be bothered looking for an arcade these days).

I actually bought one of the metal arcade pads, and they are actually pretty durable. I use to have the regular dance pads (the soft ones), but for the genuine arcade feel, I went with the metal dance pads.

[quote name='Hirata']It's a shame there's no Cobalt Flux pad in that sale. Been wanting to get back into DDR for a while (can't be bothered looking for an arcade these days).[/QUOTE]

Yeah Cobalt Flux dance pads are the shit. I bought one many years ago and it still works today! It works just fine with my japanese copy of ddr extreme for the ps2 :lol: (the best ddr game EVER).

bread's done
Back