de blob looking awesome

I started the next level..I don't remember what it's called. :lol: The first stage of the levels are all going to be the longest, am I right? I only did Level 2, Stage 1. Man, these levels take a while ESPECIALLY when your trying to save peeps and shit.

I do hate how they have some random spots to paint when it's out in the middle of the fuckin ocean or something :roll:

But again, I am happy that I am enjoying a Wii game that's not a Nintendo game. :applause:

If your on the fence about this game: Take it for $30 or less. I'm just a cheap ass, so it might be worth $40..but anything below $30 (or at $30) is fair enough.

I still have to try multiplayer. How's that?

Just started this game and got through the first level. Pretty fun. I missed one tree, one style, and one group of raydians, and even ran through the whole thing again to look for them and couldn't find them. :/

Just got this game for Christmas. Really enjoying it. Best Wii game I've played all year. The jumping can be a little frustrating at times but overall it's a fun well executed idea. Highly reccomend.

I recently got this game, and I highly recommend it. I blew an hour on it last night and it was some of the most fun I've had in quite a while. My daughter is excited about free paint mode, as she can't read all of the directions quite yet.

If I had the cash, I would have paid $40 for it, but it ended up that I didn't need to because of some creative flipping. It cost me about $10. :)

bread's done
Back