(#DEAD#) 1 Free Month of GameFly (Over 50 CAGs Referred!)

Hey OP, I'm just wondering, but how does this new promotion work? Does the person you've referred have to buy a month before getting a month free? I recommended someone, and that person is saying there's no free month option. I thought you can just refer someone and they their first month for free. That's how it used to be, I thought. :(

[quote name='Blade']Hey OP, I'm just wondering, but how does this new promotion work? Does the person you've referred have to buy a month before getting a month free? I recommended someone, and that person is saying there's no free month option. I thought you can just refer someone and they their first month for free. That's how it used to be, I thought. :([/QUOTE]

The free month is pretty much disguised as a discount. Rather than getting a month free right off the bat, I believe you get charged half price for 2 months. Overall, the referred person gets 2 months worth of GameFly for the price of only one. Its their way of making sure that people don't just use up the free month and then cancel.

bread's done
Back