[DEAD]1 year EGM FREE - while supplies last

Sounds too good to be true. Doesn't stop me from signing up though. All hail the mighty Scrubking!

[quote name='dpatel']Nice! I actually got to this deal within a few minutes of it being posted. Hopefully it will arrive this time.[/quote]

How can they be doing this again when half of us didnt get it last time? Hopefully this time.

Those EGM bastards billed me for my free subscription recently -- without sending a single issue !

This has happened to other people too.

What I think it's happening is a scam trying to get parents/spouses/ect to pay for the free subscription by mailing the bill in the hopes that it gets tossed in with the other bills to be paid without analyzing it. In fact, that's what almost happened with my mom -- who writes my check paid bills for me because of my bad hands. If I didn't have to sign the check in order for it to be mailed out, I wouldn't have caught what happened as I rarely get the mail myself out of the box.

[quote name='Scrubking']Did you contact them?[/quote]

no,I just wrote it off as a scam {considering I've read about them doing this to a lot of people the day before I got my bill} and got really angry.

You're right though, I probably should contact them. If for no other reason, then the get my information out of their database before it shows up on my credit report :whistle2:(

Damn, 10-12 weeks, pretty long. I signed up for it even though I've done one of these before and never got the mag. Hopefully it'll come this time.

Thanks Scrubking.

[quote name='Requiem']I signed up over three months ago for another EGM offer. Got diddly squat.[/quote]

Alot of people didnt, including me. Hopefully this time we will get it.

i think that by the time 10-12 weeks come, im not really going to remember ever signing for this free subscription

[quote name='Southberm']i think that by the time 10-12 weeks come, im not really going to remember ever signing for this free subscription[/quote]

It'll be like Christmas!

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='Southberm']i think that by the time 10-12 weeks come, im not really going to remember ever signing for this free subscription[/quote]

It'll be like Christmas![/quote]
Dont forget Channukah

[quote name='GundamFan']That's funny because there is no website for rewardsgold.com Seems a little fishy no? :whistle2:k[/quote]
Hmm........Sounds like Midget scandal :evil:

i've gotten EGM, CGW, Sports news, Golf Digest, Computer Games, Field and Stream.. maybe 1 or 2 more..

"Hot brands featured include: Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Saturn, SuperNES, Genesis, GameBoy, Game Gear, Jaguar and Neo-Geo video game systems."
The page seems a bit old.

bread's done
Back