*DEAD* 1 year of EU ps plus for $30

How does anyone manage play all these games? Like one psn+ should be enough for one person. There's only 24 hrs in a day

For what it's worth I think that should actually be $30 USD (£19.99 (pounds, not euros)).

Edit: Don't forget, it helps to call your financial institution first (credit card / bank) and let them know you'll be making an international purchase to avoid it getting flagged by fraud prevention.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']How does anyone manage play all these games? Like one psn+ should be enough for one person. There's only 24 hrs in a day[/QUOTE]

I just download the games to my HDD. If I have time, I'll play them. If not, they'll sit there and collect digital dust, lol.

I would want EU plus as they have a better game collection. Would be nice if someone from that region tried out the link and told us if it's instant code or shipped card.

[quote name='handsomepete']For what it's worth I think that should actually be $30 USD (£19.99 (pounds, not euros)).

Edit: Don't forget, it helps to call your financial institution first (credit card / bank) and let them know you'll be making an international purchase to avoid it getting flagged by fraud prevention.[/QUOTE]

Or you could use paypal

I tried to use paypal but got denied because I could not purchase internationally due to shipping or something like that. Maybe if your paypal is not verified it would work but I am not sure.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I tried to use paypal but got denied because I could not purchase internationally due to shipping or something like that. Maybe if your paypal is not verified it would work but I am not sure.[/QUOTE]
You will need a Visa or Mastercard, Paypal never worked for me with GAME's website.

http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=19.99&From=GBP&To=USD
OP need to update title, it is around $30.xx USD right now. Plus whatever the foreign transaction fee your credit card charges.

Hmmm....this is a good deal. I feel like I'll regret it if I don't buy it. I wish it was easier to swap accounts on the Vita, then I would have been all over this.

Anyone made a purchase yet?

I'm def. gonna pick up 2 years worth of service. Currently have psn plus uk and absolutely love it!!

We got Mass Effect 3 and MGS HD for vita this month!

Last month was sleeping dogs.

[quote name='aznhero913']Anyone made a purchase yet?

I'm def. gonna pick up 2 years worth of service. Currently have psn plus uk and absolutely love it!!

We got Mass Effect 3 and MGS HD for vita this month!

Last month was sleeping dogs.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I bought 1 to sit on for later use. The offer is dead for those that didn't jump on it. :cool:

[quote name='htz']Yeah, I bought 1 to sit on for later use. The offer is dead for those that didn't jump on it. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, guess that made the decision for me. It was really heyheyhey11's comment that made me hesitate.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']How does anyone manage play all these games? Like one psn+ should be enough for one person. There's only 24 hrs in a day[/QUOTE]

I still have lots of US PS+ games in my backlog, no need to add PS+ EU ones to that as well...

dammit. missed this. eu plus has much better selection for my taste and newer free games too. the US division needs to take note from eu on what to offer to plus users.

bread's done
Back