*Dead* 10 dollar Counter-Strike Alive Again (92 as of 9:19 PM 6/29/04)

The product you requested is currently not available. It may be out of stock, no longer available or we may be performing site maintenance, making it temporarily not available. If you think you reached this page in error, please try again later or contact us and let us know.

as of 11:31

[quote name='Graystone']It's dead I had 2 in my cart clicked checkout and then it reloaded and sayed my cart was empty[/quote]

Man that sucks. I know I was in a dead rush trying to get a credit card (good thing my Dad has a cellphone) and get all the info in.....as quick as possible.

Huh, I just ordered it and posted my message after. This was about 12:30....eastern.

I even have the receipt. I come back to check on the thread and bam...gone.

So weird.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']Huh, I just ordered it and posted my message after. This was about 12:30....eastern.

I even have the receipt. I come back to check on the thread and bam...gone.

So weird.[/quote]

Sounds to me like either A) they pulled it or B) some douchebag found out and bought all of them to sell on Ebay. I am guessing B since it is still selling on Ebay for 15 bucks plus shipping. Oh well at least a lucky few were able to get in on it. It will probably come back in stock some time.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']I need a second copy of this![/quote]

Would you like to buy a brand new copy for the low low price of 29.99?

;)

As of today I have a spare copy I would get rid of. Ordered one the last time they were up (or maybe the time before that), then got one from a friend of a friend who bought it the very first time it was on sale, and he decided he didn't want it.

bread's done
Back