[DEAD] $10 off all Pre-orders $39.99 and Up @Newegg YMMV *ends 10/31

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Just got an e-mail from Newegg as thanks for a recent purchase. It may not work for everyone so YMMV.

$10 OFF ALL Game Pre-Orders $39.99 & Up*
(72 HOURS ONLY!)
BTEJNHA33
*Not valid on Wii U titles. Up to a maximum discount of $10.00. Promo codes may be used once per order, multiple times per account and cannot be combined w/ other codes or combo discounts. Expires on 10/31/2012 or sooner based on fund availability.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Depa=0&Description=ppssPreorderGames&nm_mc=EMCPP-CE102012A&cm_mmc=EMCPP-CE102012-_-PPHE-_-banner-Video%20Game%20Console-_-SubPromoWord

If the direct link doesn't work, search for ppssPreorderGames @www.newegg.com

Note: Since it was so helpful for me last time, can some of you please post some titles that won't otherwise get discounted day 1, i.e. JRPGs, Schmups, etc.? Thank you in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many pre-orders with Newegg already! Ended up using this on Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed. I loved the first one and for just under $30 you can't go wrong!

I got the email too but saw this post first. Ended up preordering Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy. $30 is pretty good since I don't have any AC games yet

I got the email monday and decided to bite on paper mario sticker star since I love the paper mario games and love my 3ds.

It works for me! Yeah! I think perhaps because I just got Dance Central 3 from them. I put in an order for Luigi's Mansion 2 @ $29.99. Nice! Thanks OP!

YD0KE.jpg

Gotta love newegg.
I ordered Ragnarok Odyssey normal edition.
They send it via UPS in large ass box(probably meant for mercenary edition) all torn and messed and to add insult to the injury, the box was empty.
Nada. Just an invoice and crumpled brown paper.
Woe is me.

[quote name='testaroo']
YD0KE.jpg

Gotta love newegg.
They send it via UPS in large ass box(probably meant for mercenary edition) all torn and messed and to add insult to the injury, the box was empty.
Woe is me.[/QUOTE]

Yeaaah, someone opened that before you did. That should have been obvious when you found nothing inside.

[quote name='testaroo']

Gotta love newegg.
Woe is me.[/QUOTE]

newegg used a huge box to send me a 2 ounce vita game with a pound of crumpled brown paper, they do this regularly and for me it's very annoying and a ton of trash

Anybody else's Call of Duty Black Ops Vita preorder disappear?
I had one preordered for $38 and the order is now gone. Smh.

[quote name='Vader582']Anybody else's Call of Duty Black Ops Vita preorder disappear?
I had one preordered for $38 and the order is now gone. Smh.[/QUOTE]
It's normal, they switch out the pre-order number and change it to a regular order number. You should see an email later in the day with shipping information.

[quote name='htz']It's normal, they switch out the pre-order number and change it to a regular order number. You should see an email later in the day with shipping information.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Same thing is happening to me and I thought for sure they cancelled on me.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Thanks for the info. Same thing is happening to me and I thought for sure they cancelled on me.[/QUOTE]
When I checked earlier this morning my pre-order for black ops 2 hardened disappeared as usual. It's showing up now on my account with a new order number saying it's in "packaging" currently. Usually by the afternoon I get my UPS tracking number. So you don't need to worry if your pre-order is not showing up right now since Newegg is most likely preparing to charge your credit card and getting it ready for shipping today.

[quote name='testaroo']http://i.imgur.com/YD0KE.jpg

Gotta love newegg.
Woe is me.[/QUOTE]I'm interested to see the resolution to this.

Wondering, since I'm planning to cancel some orders thanks to Best Buy's new 2013 promo certs; but when do you guys think Newegg's gonna have another coupon giveaway?

[quote name='testaroo']

Gotta love newegg.
Woe is me.[/QUOTE]

that sucks.... did you contact them, and what did they say they would do (if anything)?

[quote name='newtype06']Wondering, since I'm planning to cancel some orders thanks to Best Buy's new 2013 promo certs; but when do you guys think Newegg's gonna have another coupon giveaway?[/QUOTE]
soon i hope because newegg is my new stomping grounds

Okay, this needs to happen again REALLY soon. I have to pre order so many games. This deal used to come up almost every week but now we haven't had one in months. Sorry if this bump left anyone disappointed lol.

[quote name='ancientbarb']Okay, this needs to happen again REALLY soon. I have to pre order so many games. This deal used to come up almost every week but now we haven't had one in months. Sorry if this bump left anyone disappointed lol.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. It's been too long.

bread's done
Back