[Dead] 100% free mouse pad from www.cowcow.com. Free Shipping!

IMG_1069_zpsd2046af8.jpg

Guess I should of went with a brighter picture.

This is a bit off topic I guess, but I received my large cosmetic bag that I order from one of the deals. I can't express enough how nice it is. Everything came out perfectly, and the inside even had a little zipper pocket. My only grip, which is isn't much, is that I wish they had used the black stitching in the picture side as well, but its still badass for a $1.99!

Right now I'm using it to store all of my trade codes and such.

Like?

plisskenbag.png

null_zps1a7dc939.jpg

Got mine today looks awesome except the Warcraft in bottom corners cut off a little bit its a little disappointing since i sized it to not be cut off but hey it was free cant complain :D

[quote name='Pluto412']
null_zps1a7dc939.jpg

Got mine today looks awesome except the Warcraft in bottom corners cut off a little bit its a little disappointing since i sized it to not be cut off but hey it was free cant complain :D[/QUOTE]

Nice! You might have made the same mistake a lot of people probably made, the image had to be within the red lines on the template, not the initial size of the mousepad template itself. I've seen a lot of mouepads that seem to have been cut-off because of this.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Nice! You might have made the same mistake a lot of people probably made, the image had to be within the red lines on the template, not the initial size of the mousepad template itself. I've seen a lot of mouepads that seem to have been cut-off because of this.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure i did put it inside the red outline but who knows it was like 2 weeks ago i still love it favorite PC game

Got mine on Monday. Aside from a really small spot on Chikane's hair that has the color off (only really noticeable if you look directly at it), it came out quite nice.

20130604200711.jpg

bread's done
Back