[DEAD] $12 off all Video Game Preorders $49.99 and up @ Newegg again

kulaguy

CAGiversary!
List

Search for PREORDERSAVE12 to find eligible titles if link doesn't work.

Code: EMCNANC23

Can be used only once per order, but can be redeemed in multiple orders. Expires on 9/9/12 or sooner. YMMV if it works for you though. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='keine']Yep, seriously. Amazon even cut off their $1 release day delivery for non-prime customers. :(

I won't preorder any games from Amazon anymore unless they offer an exclusive edition or something.[/QUOTE]

Off topic, but I wish more people would do this. Amazon has become incredibly complacent video game deals-wise.

Well my experiences with newegg are really good with shipping. I pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 for pc with the same $12 off code weeks ago and I still got my game on release day. I even chose the cheapest shipping. Just my two cents..

Huh, I wonder if Dragon's Crown :)ps3:) will get the same treatment as PS All-Stars and include the Vita edition for free; if that happens, $37.99 is a pretty hard price to pass up. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Ionotropic']not working for kirby collection?[/QUOTE]

No. The Kirby collection costs $39.99. This deal is for preorders $49.99 and up.

[quote name='keine']No. The Kirby collection costs $39.99. This deal is for preorders $49.99 and up.[/QUOTE]

oops, derp moment

Tempted to do this deal with the PS3 version of Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, since it comes with the Vita version as well. Hmm...

Has sony say how they will handle cross-buy? Physical games would mean they need to include a voucher code which on 1 hand means people can just sell the code which would reduce their Vita software sales # but on the other hand combat used game prices much more effectively then $10 codes for extra/online content. I think it's more likely that they will promote this for PSN sales only... which they already do for a number of games.

[quote name='Jinque']Has sony say how they will handle cross-buy? Physical games would mean they need to include a voucher code which on 1 hand means people can just sell the code which would reduce their Vita software sales # but on the other hand combat used game prices much more effectively then $10 codes for extra/online content. I think it's more likely that they will promote this for PSN sales only... which they already do for a number of games.[/QUOTE]
They could go the portal 2 route... which requires you to have the disc and both systems turned on to activate the digital download voucher. This should reduce the amount of people trying to sell off the digital voucher.

Awesome! Pre-ordered GTA5, Last of Us, Last Guardian, Dragon's Crown and Ni No Kuni. Granted I get sales tax for being in NJ but still a good deal and can always cancel later.

Thanks newegg, I pre ordered Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition! I'm pre ordering it now before they sell out like Forza 4's Limited Edition(which I got :D). I'm also thinking of getting the Resident 6 Anthology Edition

[quote name='shmanthony']Its not working for FIFA 13. Did I do something wrong?[/QUOTE]

The price is $49.99 and up. Do you have the one that cost that much? I tryed the PS3 version and it works.

Thanks! Just pre-ordered:

Dead or Alive 5
DmC
Tomb Raider
Metal Gear Rising
The Last of Us
Remember Me
Dragon's Crown
Beyond: Two Souls
The Last Guardian :(

[quote name='jwk94']Will pre-ordering from newegg get me the borderlands pre-order bonus content?[/QUOTE]

I don't believe so, but I plan on shooting Gearbox an e-mail to see if they can send me a voucher. I'm not expecting to get the pre-order goodies (through Newegg or Gearbox), but we shall see.

[quote name='jl_rival']Thanks newegg, I pre ordered Forza Horizon Limited Collector's Edition! I'm pre ordering it now before they sell out like Forza 4's Limited Edition(which I got :D). I'm also thinking of getting the Resident 6 Anthology Edition[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the same thing with Forza Horizon LE, except getting the Archives Collection since I don't have RE: CVX so it's better in my eyes. Might get the Halo 4 LE and maybe Sly or something.

I was literally JUST thinking how great it would be if Newegg ran one of these again soon. I've been wanting to change my Black Ops II pre-orders to the Hardened Editions.

The irony is that it doesn't seem to work on them right now. I'll see about e-mailing customer service about it.

Thanks. Just ordered Dishonored.

I'm thinking of ordering The Last Of Us and Bioshock Infinite but they were both delayed so it's kind of early. Can I cancel an order if I want to?

I believe you can cancel orders easily on newegg's site after placing orders. They also don't charge till it ships so it's better to lock in your deals early.

Anyone knows if it's easy for them to cancel an item of an existing order without cancelling the whole thing? I have a couple games from the last promotion ($10 off 39.99 and up) that I want to get rid of and I too would like to get the Mercenary edition for Raganork.

ok maybe im blind.. where do you enter this code? I see no spot for promotional codes. Only one for giftcards

*edit* something was weird in my browser, guess the ad block stuff was somehow not showing all the options, got it

Got Ragnarok Odyssey collectors edition.. even though i dont have a vita =P Im debating if i should get another copy of Code of Princess as well, and Ragnarok Tactics.

[quote name='jl_rival'] I'm also thinking of getting the Resident 6 Anthology Edition[/QUOTE]

I was thinking this, but then I thought about BB and seeing if it would be possible to PM it when the regular edition eventually goes on sale. (You know it will within 30 days.)

Think that would fly?

I couldn't pass up Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition! After code and tax it comes to $40.74, not too bad, especially for the game and extras.

[quote name='djduke316']Anyone knows if it's easy for them to cancel an item of an existing order without cancelling the whole thing? I have a couple games from the last promotion ($10 off 39.99 and up) that I want to get rid of and I too would like to get the Mercenary edition for Raganork.[/QUOTE]

Nope you have to cancel the whole list. This is why the newest code for $12 off is for one game per order but can be used for multiple orders.

What in your list? If there a lot of $49.99 and up you can use that code. If it a lot that is below that then you'll have to wait for a new code.

Thanks OP! I cancelled my pre-order of Tekken Tag 2 from amazon (offer $0 credit, some bikini outfits and a Snoop Dog (Lion) stage).

Hello Newegg, I'm listening now. I promise I won't automatically just pre-order stuff through amazon.com. :)

Well what do you guys think, Pre-order Assassins Creed 3, or wait three weeks and see if it is a black Friday sale like Revelations was?

[quote name='Randolph4233']Well what do you guys think, Pre-order Assassins Creed 3, or wait three weeks and see if it is a black Friday sale like Revelations was?[/QUOTE]It's a Ubisoft game. Even if it isn't part of a BF sale, I guarantee it'll be on sale for at least $39.99 by Christmas, possibly lower.

Thanks OP!! I just pre-ordered GTA 5, NHL 13, and South Park!

After getting The Witcher 2 for $10 at Best Buy, and Darsiders 2 and Sleeping Dogs for $30 each at Toysrus, this has been an amazing week for deals! Let's hope Amazon gets their head out of their ass, and starts offering some sweet deals soon.

[quote name='Kenshindono']ok maybe im blind.. where do you enter this code? I see no spot for promotional codes. Only one for giftcards

*edit* something was weird in my browser, guess the ad block stuff was somehow not showing all the options, got it

Got Ragnarok Odyssey collectors edition.. even though i dont have a vita =P Im debating if i should get another copy of Code of Princess as well, and Ragnarok Tactics.[/QUOTE]

Just so you know they will not ship it in a box.

fyi ttt2 dlc(characters,stages,skins) is free.gamestop preorders gets the dlc earlier then every1 else.

This promo code can't be applied to Call of Duty: Black Ops II special editions, only the game itself. I've tried twice to pre-order the Hardened Edition for PS3 and got this message (the first time I tried it was a $10 off code for my recent purchase of Madden 13):

"The promo code XXXXXXXXX is for a product not in your shopping cart. Please check your promo code and try again."

I've pre-ordered all of the games I want for now, don't know that I'll be pre-ordering any 2013 games anytime soon. I did have Tekken Tag 2 pre-ordered for $48 but had to cancel it. I did pre-order it at Best Buy after trading 4 games and getting $64 in credit. I too have given up on pre-ordering games from Amazon, the incentives just aren't there anymore.

Sweet deal. Already planned on getting Sesame Street for my sons b-day next month so this was a no-brainer. Will go ahead and then use the $10 code when I pre-order Halo 4 and do this deal all over again :)

[quote name='lildirtygamer']This promo code can't be applied to Call of Duty: Black Ops II special editions, only the game itself. I've tried twice to pre-order the Hardened Edition for PS3 and got this message (the first time I tried it was a $10 off code for my recent purchase of Madden 13):

"The promo code XXXXXXXXX is for a product not in your shopping cart. Please check your promo code and try again."

I've pre-ordered all of the games I want for now, don't know that I'll be pre-ordering any 2013 games anytime soon. I did have Tekken Tag 2 pre-ordered for $48 but had to cancel it. I did pre-order it at Best Buy after trading 4 games and getting $64 in credit. I too have given up on pre-ordering games from Amazon, the incentives just aren't there anymore.[/QUOTE]

The ECA (glitch & discount) was the last thing that made pre-ordering from Amazon worth it.

I pre-ordered Black Ops 2 and wrote one of their agents who specifically told me that Nuketown 2025 is being included in the order. It is listed in the product description, but very easy to miss.

I am contemplating ordering AC3 but I feel like it won't be long before it hits $40-45 anyways...Memories of last Black Friday tend to make me want to believe that.

These deals usually pop up every so often for certain games, so I'm hoping they run this at least one more time before the holiday season.

[quote name='dubleo']The ECA (glitch & discount) was the last thing that made pre-ordering from Amazon worth it.[/QUOTE]

Missed that one, I joined the ECA for free sometime last year. Amazon had some decent pre-order incentives until after Madden 13 came out (which I got from Newegg for $45). When $.99 release date delivery was yanked for non-Prime members/customers I threw in the towel. I wasn't about to start shelling out 8 bucks to get games on release day.

Thanks OP, preordered Metro Last Light, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, and Prey 2 for the PC for $37.99 each. Great deal, and now I'll decide if I wanna keep my preorders. Also preordered Dishonored for $47.99 for PC which I'll definitely keep

bread's done
Back