[DEAD]$15 Amazon GC for taking Facebook survey

[quote name='KSHLove']damn i think it's dead. I just filled it out. This is what i got:

Thank you for taking the survey!

We have received your submission. If you have completed the survey correctly, you will be entered into a lottery to win $1,000. Cash that is. We will draw a winner on May 23rd. The winner will be informed via the email address provided.
If you want to further help the cause, tell your friends about the survey. We’ll get more good information that we need. They’ll get a chance to win the $1,000. And you’ll get one ticket entry per friend that you send it to into a lottery to win a $100 Amazon Gift card. Just click on 'Tell My Friends!' below to get started.
Thanks for helping us to Free the Textbook!
Your Friends at Flat World Knowledge.[/quote]

Note that it doesn't mention the $15 GC during the survey. It can take up to 24 hours before the code is send, be patient.

[quote name='Evi1d33d']Note that it doesn't mention the $15 GC during the survey. It can take up to 24 hours before the code is send, be patient.[/quote]

oh ok thanks for the heads up

lol, they sent me a code 1 hr after I took the survey, and again 22 hrs after I took the survey. So I got two codes within 24 hrs, and have 30 bucks to spend... was not expecting that!

[quote name='ddrlenz']Nothing yet...and it's been over 24 hrs for me. I'm a saddddd panda.[/quote]
Gah, same here. :( I sent them an email explaining that I started the survey when it still offered it, so I'll see what they say (if they even replay at all.)

[quote name='BasketCase1080']lol, they sent me a code 1 hr after I took the survey, and again 22 hrs after I took the survey. So I got two codes within 24 hrs, and have 30 bucks to spend... was not expecting that![/quote]
I see you received mine by mistake then... 24hrs and nothing on my end. :cry:

so to be clear, it doesn't mention the 15 buck coupon for anyone when they fill out the survey? So mebbe it's not dead?

darn it i missed this one. too worried about pepsi to check other posts. oh well sometimes you get the great bear and sometimes the great bear gets you

I emailed one of the Flat World Knowledge people so I could ask them a question if it would apply to graduate level courses. (It will. ) I also asked about the status of my GC and I finally got the code tonight. I have a good idea from the email that those who didn't see the $15 GC offer (i.e.: took the survey after Monday night) will not get the GC.

I emailed them earlier today as well and was told that I would be getting the code soon. I have yet to receive it though.

i'm gonna have to assume it's a grand conspiracy that people are getting one, even TWO codes, until I get my very own.

then, i'll rub it in everyone's face too

[quote name='dkim064']i'm gonna have to assume it's a grand conspiracy that people are getting one, even TWO codes, until I get my very own.

then, i'll rub it in everyone's face too[/quote]

Agreed.

Finally got my code this morning. They said I was literallyone of the final few who made it just prior to the cutoff. So I would suggest emailing them if anyone completed the survey not long after this thread was started.

i had to e-mail them the name of my college cuz they said they couldn't find my survey entry..we'll have to see where this will put me...*crosses fingers for $15 GC*

[quote name='animemaniac14']i had to e-mail them the name of my college cuz they said they couldn't find my survey entry..we'll have to see where this will put me...*crosses fingers for $15 GC*[/quote]

Ditto - I had to do the same thing with my school. I haven't gotten a reply yet, but if this works, I am going to e-mail them from my girlfriend's e-mail as well since I used her name and password to take the survey. 30 dollars for free, woot! :bouncy:

[quote name='dkim064']i'm gonna have to assume it's a grand conspiracy that people are getting one, even TWO codes, until I get my very own.

then, i'll rub it in everyone's face too[/quote]

Ya im good with that too. :bomb:

I got a response saying they will look into it ect.. ect.. and that only the first 1,000 people who did the survey would get the GC.

[FONT=&quot]Hi Brandon,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for taking the survey. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We had a policy on the survey that the first 1,0000 respondents would get the $15 Gift Card + be entered into a drawing to win a $1,000 cash scholarship. After 1,000, the $15 offer was no longer valid, but respondents would still be entered to win the $1,000 cash (drawing is on 5/23).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The language on our Facebook App reflected this policy - at 1,000 respondents, the language about the $15 offer was removed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Brad Felix, copied on this email, will look into your survey. If you were in the first 1,000, we will absolutely be sure that you are properly paid. You should hear from Brad shortly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eric[/FONT]

Woohoo! got my GC. Heres the response.

Hi ??????

Yes, I just checked our records, and you were literally one of the final few who made it just prior to the cutoff. Apologies for the delay. Your certificate follows:

bread's done
Back