(DEAD) 15% off $25+ ebay coupon starts 9/27/2018

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
code is : PICKSOON

so one day only starts 1pm ET ends 9pm ET has to be minimum of 25 dollars or more ..max discount is 100 and no gift cards :D

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 valid from 10:00 AM PT on September 27, 2018 until 6:00 PM PT on September 27, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one redemption per user.

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0927/69157.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I only try to sale on ebay when there's promo's on selling lol. I've gotten 50% off selling fee's for 5 items twice this month. 

Where do you see this? I know they add 4% on top of the 10% if you don't meet the minimum seller performance standards.
there's a whole discussion thread on the forums, they were supposed to be implemented in may but they got pushed back due to how everyone was up in arms.

The ebay bucks 10% normally last a few days.

The 15% off ones have been daily or hours as long as I can remember.

Ended up making a sale that I am fairly confident would never have happened without this promo. Thanks, eBay! Haha

Hmm maybe you're right but I swear at least 2 days, the eBay bucks I see all the time since I have to activate them most of the time, even though I usually don't buy anything until after or sometimes before they come anyway.

Oh well game related I ended up getting Mortal Kombat 2 on the Saturn CIB (with a crack or so) for $25 something shipped, still well worth it.

Ended up making a sale that I am fairly confident would never have happened without this promo. Thanks, eBay! Haha
Yeah, I had a lot of bites on my LRG listings, had some people who sent in lowball offers that I just declined, told them there was a 15% off code they could use, then a lil later they paid out at full price by using the code, worked out well

I ended up getting the switch with bullguard security $311 knocked down to $260 with free shipping from Newegg. It was supposed to be delivered tuesday and then it got changed to Saturday and FedEx said customer wasn't home (I was) so I called Fed ex, they tried to tell me i could pick it up at a location that was unfortunately closed, and that it required a signature. They told me to call the seller. I called Newegg and they said it was a PayPal issue. I told them I work 12hr days and there's no way I can be home during business hours. So I called eBay and they were basically like we're the middle man, this doesn't concern us yet. So I called Fed ex again and they made it sound like the driver just didn't want to deliver it on Saturday since it wasn't due until Tuesday.

Got Xenoblade 3DS for $34. :( I remember back when it was $20 on store shelves.. Now it's just being resold at outrageous prices.

Need to grab Fantasy Life next time.

Well you just pulled a night of the living dead since you just resurrected it. I got excited thinking a new code came out

Yeah the graveyard is only for threads that wouldn’t die after deals end. Otherwise this forum would be one page long. No need to put “Saints Row 1 $44.99 Circuit City” in the graveyard.

These usually come at the end of quarters.  Late March, June, September, December.  They'll occasionally do a one-off in the middle of the quarter (particularly with Black Friday/holiday shopping coming), but they are pretty predictable for the last 1-2 weeks of a fiscal quarter.  Think it may be to get their numbers up for the quarter before reporting.

bread's done
Back