[DEAD] 3DS from Walmart.ca at $119.97

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I got too excited about the rebate and sent my receipt out within 3 days, which meant I couldn't pricematch on this. :([/QUOTE]

Didn't you leave yourself a copy? That really sucks man. Hopefully you'll get luck back somewhere else by twice as much. But it's also a lesson to leave it till later so you can return it in case there is a problem with the product.

i just checked and there is two barcodes on the outer box of the 3ds; one barcode with letters and numbers that is also on the 3ds (stickered onto the box) and 12 digit number barcode on the side...

the 12 digit number only seems to be the UPC, and the former the SKU.

so....er.... :S

[quote name='AftComet']Didn't you leave yourself a copy? That really sucks man. Hopefully you'll get luck back somewhere else by twice as much. But it's also a lesson to leave it till later so you can return it in case there is a problem with the product.[/QUOTE]

I have a photocopy of the receipt but I assumed Best Buy would only take an origin. Either way I missed out. Oh well. only $20

[quote name='saikisen']Damn, I just sent the UPC sticker rather than cutting the box.[/QUOTE]

Off-topic: I laughed out loud.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I have a photocopy of the receipt but I assumed Best Buy would only take an origin. Either way I missed out. Oh well. only $20[/QUOTE]

Well even then they're not going to take a product with no UPC.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']I was thinking along the lines of pricematching[/QUOTE]

True I think it would have worked. Especially if it was within 30 days. It's in their policy as "price protection".

bread's done
Back