**Dead** 5 Free 360 Mega App Pack HD Codes

Sockey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
***NO MORE CODES****

Hey guys, I'm giving away 5 codes for the full version of the Xbox Live Indie game 360 Mega App Pack HD.

To get a copy download the trial version from your xbox (or here: http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025855029b/). In the trial version select the app titled "Super Button Mashing Bros" (It's an 8-bit themed button mashing game). Select the single player game mode and beat the first two levels. After beating the second level the game will inform you what Rule #1 is. Send me a PM with this information (don't post the answer here) and I'll send you a code for the full game if you're one of the first five CAGs to do so.

***NO MORE CODES****

Edit: Wow, what an amazingly quick response. Good job everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, you guys are quick. Because so many people acted so quickly I doubled things and gave away 10 codes. Seriously, I'm amazed at the response. I thought it would take at least a full day to give away all of the codes.

I tried to send the codes out quickly, so if anybody's code doesn't work please let me know and I'll replace it.

[quote name='Sockey']Wow, you guys are quick. Because so many people acted so quickly I doubled things and gave away 10 codes. Seriously, I'm amazed at the response. I thought it would take at least a full day to give away all of the codes.

I tried to send the codes out quickly, so if anybody's code doesn't work please let me know and I'll replace it.[/QUOTE]

That was awfully generous of you to double the amount of codes given out!

Thanks for a code :)

bread's done
Back