*DEAD* $5 off $25 at Amazon.com

zewone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (99%)
Very simple Answer & Claim promotion through Amazon to get $5 off $25

1) Answer the question
2) Connect with Facebook (Enables Social features on Amazon)
2) Claim your $5 of $25
3) Spend it on any "Retail" item, does not work for digital.

You can disable the app afterwards or just hide it from everyone but yourself (like I do)

Promotional credits must be redeemed by 11:59 PM PST on November 21, 2012

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedi...tive=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=cheapassgam08-20

Credit goes to Woodenfox at Slick Deals.

*looks dead now. sorry, folks*

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks op!

say i cancelled and preordered and the promo is applied but i want to cancel the preoder with the promo applied and get another preoder instead? (i chose the wrong preoder to have the promo applied)

can i do this?

thanks for any help and sorry if my question isn't worded terribly eloquently

Thanks OP! I rebought Monster's Inc and Peter Pan with clipped coupons and the $5 off promo for $18 dollars savings! :D

I just got the message "Sorry! An error occurred. Please try again after some time."

Has anyone gotten that and then just tried later and it worked fine?

Edit: I just retried it and it worked. Yay, this comes in handle. Thanks OP.

[quote name='dragoon99']I just got the message "Sorry! An error occurred. Please try again after some time."

Has anyone gotten that and then just tried later and it worked fine?

Edit I just retried it and it worked. Yay, this comes in handle. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]
It did that when I had to log in to Facebook and Amazon as it processed. The second time it went through fine.

Edit: Guess you found out!

Thanks OP for the heads up including the tip for hiding the app from everyone but myself. I preordered Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm CE to take advantage of the promo and just cancelled a previous preorder.

hmm, want to get something vita related. any idea of anywhere will have 16 or 32gb cards on sale this month? if not i might as well nab one with this offer.

Got the Ni No Kuni players guide preordered with $5 off from my Amazon account and got $5 off diapers with my wife's. She's got prime, I don't and I don't really care of the guide shows up on time.

I was excited for a bit... then I remember how very few of Amazon's deals are actually from Amazon outside of Black Friday itself...

Any advice on what to tack on to Disgaea 4 to make $5.01?

edit: Just remembered there was a book I wanted. This works.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rct316']Will the $5 credit work for only 1item of $25 or more, or would I be able to combine 2 items that equal up to $25? The two I'm hoping to get are Hyrule Historia and 400 MSP. Would it still work despite being 2 items, and the 400msp being a game code? I would try it right now but low on funds atm. Thanks and appreciate any help guys.[/QUOTE]

I actually just applied the $5 to a pre-order of 2 copies of Hyrule Historia and it worked.

[quote name='rct316']Will the $5 credit work for only 1item of $25 or more, or would I be able to combine 2 items that equal up to $25? The two I'm hoping to get are Hyrule Historia and 400 MSP. Would it still work despite being 2 items, and the 400msp being a game code? I would try it right now but low on funds atm. Thanks and appreciate any help guys.[/QUOTE]

I tried it on 2 separate items sold by Amazon that cost at least $25 together and got the promo to work. But I decided against it, emptied my cart, preordered one item (at least $25) and still got the promo to work.

worked wonders thanks a lot for the info, now i have a doubt... use the coupon now and get catherine zoe and a 3ds gamecard case for 65$ or wait till Friday? i only have 67 bucks to use T.T what do you think people?

[quote name='gaiunx']worked wonders thanks a lot for the info, now i have a doubt... use the coupon now and get catherine zoe and a 3ds gamecard case for 65$ or wait till Friday? i only have 67 bucks to use T.T what do you think people?[/QUOTE]

Did you read when the promo expires?

[quote name='needler420']Did you read when the promo expires?[/QUOTE]

i know it expires in two days that is part of the risk of not using the coupon and waiting 'till friday,besides i don't know IF amazon will increase any of the items prices (except for ZOE since is at full price)

[quote name='KanYozakura']So if I claimed it while it was up shouldn't I get the discount? I have $25 of eligible items in my cart but it's not showing the $5 off.[/QUOTE]

My discount showed right until I authorize the whole payment to my card. It won't show up if you just have it in your cart.

[quote name='lupe guillotine']My discount showed right until I authorize the whole payment to my card. It won't show up if you just have it in your cart.[/QUOTE]
So I can't see the $5 off unless I submit payment?

[quote name='TooPoor']So I can't see the $5 off unless I submit payment?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, before I submit my payment it showed the discount on the right hand side.

[quote name='TooPoor']So I can't see the $5 off unless I submit payment?[/QUOTE]

You won't see the discount in till you get to the final screen where you finalize the checkout and submit the payment. You don't have to hit submit though.

[quote name='DayKarl']I think the offer is dead even for people who completed it while it was up, but had not spent it.[/QUOTE]

Nope, I redeemed it and its still showing up when I go to checkout.

bread's done
Back