[DEAD] $5 Off The Dark Knight Rises Ticket (Only Valid thru 8/5/12)

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
I bought Dark Knight on Blu-Ray yesterday and it has a $5 off a ticket to see Dark Knight Rises, but it's only good through 8/5/12 and I won't be using it. If you think you could use this, below are the instructions on how to redeem the $5 off:

WP_0001061.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tylerh1701']I bought Dark Knight on Blu-Ray yesterday and it has a $5 off a ticket to see Dark Knight Rises, but it's only good through 8/5/12 and I won't be using it. If you think you could use this, below are the instructions on how to redeem the $5 off:

WP_0001061.jpg
[/QUOTE]

got it. thanks!!! :)

Gonna hijack this thread but I also have a pair of codes that'll go unused. First two to post a picture of any version of Catwoman will get a PM before the end of the day.

[quote name='Sway']Gonna hijack this thread but I also have a pair of codes that'll go unused. First two to post a picture of any version of Catwoman will get a PM before the end of the day.[/QUOTE]

Lady-With-700-Cats-2.jpg

Don't need a code though, we about to go see it shortly using our own codes. ;)

Good deal at Walmart if you like DVDs still, last 2 Batman movies for just tax if you plan to use coupons by the 5th.

[quote name='$hady']
Don't need a code though, we about to go see it shortly using our own codes. ;)

Good deal at Walmart if you like DVDs still, last 2 Batman movies for just tax if you plan to use coupons by the 5th.[/QUOTE]

Look at all those pussies. \\:D/

Gonna send you a PM in a sec, TheNight. Still have one more if anyone wants to post a picture of Catwoman.

[quote name='akito12']And here's Julie Newmar.
[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM. No more codes from me, thanks for playing!

I have two of these and was wondering if they can both be applied to the same ticket. Can anyone tell me with certainty whether this is the case?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry to hijack / revive your thread. I got a $5 code for the DKR movie since I bought the Constantine Blu, but I saw the movie twice already, so 1st PM gets it.

bread's done
Back