(DEAD) 500 Days of Summer & others (BR) - $12.99 Amazon

[quote name='krazyazn01']I waited until today to buy it from Target. Damn you Amazon! Oh wellz, I guess I can stand to lose $1.20.[/QUOTE]

lol, same here

See, they wait until I find myself at Target and buy them and then they finally price match... sheesh.

Oh well, I guess it's only a couple bucks worth of tax.

Looks like they matched a couple from the Best Buy side too (Up and Gamer come to mind... ooh and Star Trek).

they also have Pirates 1-3 and National Treasure 1 & 2 for $14.99 each.

too bad they don't take the Upgrade2Blu coupons :\

[quote name='XxFuRy2Xx']Is this only a chick flick, or is it something that can appeal to anyone? Undecided as to whether or not I should pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to 500 Days of Summer? It is definitely not a chick flick. The whole movie is actually told from the man's point of view, so I think you'll find a lot that you can relate to in his thoughts and struggles.

In fact, the screenwriter said that test screening forms showed that men loved the movie even more than women, but were simply hesitant to say so publicly because the movie appears to be a chick flick. :lol:

It's a guy movie masquerading as a chick flick... well, it's the guy equivalent of a chick flick.

Think along the lines of Garden State and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; they're movies about love - and loss - but they appeal just as much (if not more) to guys as they do to girls.

Damn. Totally missed this in the ad. And since my wife is going to start paying her own damn car payments, I have some extra cash - Blu Ray sale, here I come!!! Thanks, OP!

[quote name='david12795']my order didnt shipped yet? I ordered on thursday with prime[/QUOTE]

Mine was showing a March 15th date when I ordered, looks like they ran out and are waiting for a restock.

mine came with a weird ass scratch in the middle of the disc, i was like wtf and decided to have them send me a new one. how do they manage to scratch these discs if they are brand new

[quote name='Jav0r']mine came with a weird ass scratch in the middle of the disc, i was like wtf and decided to have them send me a new one. how do they manage to scratch these discs if they are brand new[/QUOTE]

Most likely the machine packing the discs into the cases could scratch it, or it could be scratched during a manual disc QA inspection.

[quote name='Jav0r']mine came with a weird ass scratch in the middle of the disc, i was like wtf and decided to have them send me a new one. how do they manage to scratch these discs if they are brand new[/QUOTE]
it happens

ive only had that happen maybe twice out of the 100+ brs ive ordered online but loose disc on the other hand.. atleast 30-40

[quote name='aznguyen316']dammit too slow on this.. nutss!! I loved this movie.. Zooey rocks.. and yeah I think I liked this movie more than my GF did lol[/QUOTE]

They only matched the price for 3 days. I expected them to keep the price at 12.99 until at least Saturday.

I missed it and had to go find a Target with it in stock.

bread's done
Back