*DEAD* Alien Anthology Collection [Bluray] ~ Comicon Egg Edition ~ $60 @ eBay

eLefAdEr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
EDIT: edit: DEAL IS DEAD, 760 sold.

Hi guys, my first deal post so be gentle. ;)

Just noticed this in my daily eBay email, thought it looked cool enough that someone here might like to own it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alien-Anthology-Comicon-Egg-Package-Blu-ray-Widescreen-/140763512730

b0d84f50_alienegg800.jpg

Limited quantities.

It's listed on Amazon for nearly $200 new: http://www.amazon.com/Alien-Antholo...339692164&sr=8-1&keywords=alien+anthology+egg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='winterlane']According to Fox, only 5,000 units were produced. However, a small number of them were misprinted with the "Limited to 2500" in place of an individual number. This might just be PR spin to cover up the fact that they made more than the initial 5,000 allotment, and I am contemplating returning mine.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. I'm assuming that a "small number" of misprints = 2,500 :)

[quote name='Finch106']94 of 5000. Wish I had gotten 2 so I could keep this one sealed. Oh well thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Wow! Good number!

Damn, should've sprung for one. $60 is a steal considering it's only $20 for the egg.

If anyone is willing to part with one for $60+shipping let me know!

Mine arrived two days ago. 0891 of 5000. My wife walks in to see it lit up and proudly displayed in the living room. She says, "What the f**k is that thing? Really?" Why must they criticize?

That's odd....Where did my post go? Did a mod happen to remove it?

Sorry to be off-topic, but I don't believe I was in violation of anything to warrant a deleted post.

Aaaaanyways.... Looks like a fellow CAGer is going to help me out and sell me one. (^.^)b

[quote name='gdw3877']Mine arrived two days ago. 0891 of 5000. My wife walks in to see it lit up and proudly displayed in the living room. She says, "What the f**k is that thing? Really?" Why must they criticize?[/QUOTE]

Mines been saying that for more than a year.

I ordered the regular Anthology about a week ago, and just watched Alien for the first time (in my life..) last night. Finished it at about 2am, but I liked it so much I wanted to start Aliens right then. Ended up watching that earlier tonight though. Wish I had watched them years ago, feels like I've been left out.

Can't wait to get the Prometheus 3DBD.

Man, just saw this thread :( Anyone not wanting there's for any reason hit me up! Congrats to those who did score! Thats an amazing collection!

[quote name='ssjmichael']wait a while before alien 3 or it might ruin it all. It's not terrible, but certainly not as good as the first 2[/QUOTE]I watched it last night.. Definitely not on the same level as the first two. I read the plot for Resurrection and I'm not really looking forward to that one lol. I saw bits and pieces of AvP, already know that one isn't too good.
I thought the first two were great though, no changing that. Wish someone would have convinced me to watch them sooner.

Also jealous of you all that got the egg. lol

Thanks for posting the deal! I got the egg edition today (limited to 2500). Listed the anthology set I had bought when that came out and sold it for $38.

My wife and I finished watching the films again yesterday from the standard blu-ray set that went on sale at Amazon a few weeks back. I had seen them all before, my wife had seen them all but 4. I remembered hating 3, and I still did. I also remembered really enjoying 4...and I still do! Not on the same level as the first two, but still a great movie imo. Not sure why that one gets so much hate.

I think it goes 1~2>3>4. I do that thing between the first two because I think I liked both equal, but can't decide. 3 was ok, and I didn't like Resurrection at all.
Watched both Predator movies yesterday (first time I had seen the second one) in preparation for AvP tonight. I'm the type where when I watch one, I have to watch them all..

[quote name='bill esquivel']Thanks for posting the deal! I got the egg edition today (limited to 2500). Listed the anthology set I had bought when that came out and sold it for $38.[/QUOTE]

Just got mine today - same as yours - limited to 2500.
Whatever, it looks cool and I'm a happy camper.

bread's done
Back