[DEAD] Amazon: Black DSi for $119

Altanis

Banned
Amazon's apparently matching Target's DSi deal this week for $119.... except that since Amazon doesn't sell the White DSi, they're selling the Black ones for $119 instead.

Link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001T8W2LW

UPDATE: I originally had that they were selling the Blue and Pink ones for $119 as well. My bad, since they are not. :oops:

UPDATE2: Dead. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the black one's working for me...

And this is perfect, my brother's gf wants a pink DSi badly, so I'll let him know tomorrow, thanks.

Crap, I'd have sworn they all dropped. I guess that was my hastily checking prices and the other two showed the Black DSi's price before they loaded.

I'll edit the title. Thanks!

Nice! It looks like they have the white one for 119$ as well (shipped via Target so no FSSS/AP), and a measly 4$ off of the pink one.

I shouldn't get one, but I'm thinking about it anyway....

Good price, but it's hard to justify buying a DSi when the 3DS looms in the future (even though it will cost a hell of a lot more than this)....

At $100, I will start thinking twice.

[quote name='SaraAB']Biting on this, since my DS Lite just died[/QUOTE]

How did it die?

I have a Navy DS Lite from the Japanese launch, and it still works great, except that the L button sticks sometimes -- in which case I have to blow into the socket.

I certainly hope that it makes it until the 3DS comes out, but this is a quite the deal...

[quote name='turls']Yep, dead too soon. I guess I get to try for the Wal-Mart DS Lite now.[/QUOTE]

$89 DS Lites @ Kmart this coming Saturday the day after Black Friday.

[quote name='Jasonlydon']How did it die?

I have a Navy DS Lite from the Japanese launch, and it still works great, except that the L button sticks sometimes -- in which case I have to blow into the socket.

I certainly hope that it makes it until the 3DS comes out, but this is a quite the deal...[/QUOTE]

The top screen has moving lines across it (scrolling), it started with one line, then quickly there were more. I played it a lot but I am a careful adult. I have already gone through 2 lite's so I hope that this new system lasts longer (I already had a warranty replacement from Nintendo), at least I was able to get in on the deal before the deal died.

I actually got up early and jumped on the computer to check amazon, hoping they were price matching Target and I was right.

bread's done
Back