[DEAD] Amazon Buy One Television DVD Set, Get One Free

sweet finally gonna bite on how i met your mother season one and two. im a sucker for TV on DVD especially if its $10 for a season of a show i really like

Thanks OP! I decided to grab the first 2 outer limits sets. Too bad they really dropped the ball on the re-release but since I didn't own the previous release and the price was right I figured what the hell.

Too bad they didn't offer The Office Season 3. I would of picked up that along with My Name is Earl Season 2. Oh well.

Oh shit thanks OP I just grabbed How i met your mother for 20$ shipped.
Great news it takes the discount out at the end so you still get Free Shipping no need filler crap.

10$ a season wow, i love the show too.

the prices seem to have gone up on some of the seasons. its always sunny and himym are now up to 29.99 a piece. thank goodness i ordered earlier today and got them when they were at 19

[quote name='cubsbearsnbulls']the prices seem to have gone up on some of the seasons. its always sunny and himym are now up to 29.99 a piece. thank goodness i ordered earlier today and got them when they were at 19[/QUOTE]

Same with How I Met Your Mother. Glad I snagged them earlier.

[quote name='Gumby the Green']sweet finally gonna bite on how i met your mother season one and two. im a sucker for TV on DVD especially if its $10 for a season of a show i really like[/quote]

HIMYM is now $30 a season.

Actually the prices suck on everything besides Futurama.

[quote name='pablo9000']for a moment I was hoping/praying that this was on ALL of the tv sets and would stack with the $25 trek sale they have going on.[/quote]

:lol:

And I live on a top secret base on Pluto with aliens. :)

Am i missing something or are the prices insanely high? I'm assuming they were decently price yesterday from previous comments, but this deal seems craptastic now =(

[quote name='dacool561']Am i missing something or are the prices insanely high? I'm assuming they were decently price yesterday from previous comments, but this deal seems craptastic now =([/quote]

They were already increasing by mid-day yesterday. The trick on these sales is to go on impulse and not think about it too long--or else the prices will go up. Stuff at 50+% off in a BOGO sale will not stay at 50% for long.

[quote name='slidecage']everything overpriced now... too bad didnt see this yesteday[/quote]

I did see this yesterday and everything was already overpriced.

[quote name='KyleN']They were already increasing by mid-day yesterday. The trick on these sales is to go on impulse and not think about it too long--or else the prices will go up. Stuff at 50+% off in a BOGO sale will not stay at 50% for long.[/quote]

Thats exactly what i was gonna say, i was a little hesitant but decided that $20 for two seasons is pretty sweet so i ordered it, and when i got home from class it was already $30. so i would definitely say just do it if you want it and don't wait

[quote name='supraazn']especially if its Amazon since it extremely easy to cancel your order if you decide against it a little later on.[/quote]

Except if you use Prime--then it switches to Shipping Soon almost immediately.

Went ahead and bit on Futurama season 1 and 2. $15 for each seems at least on par if not a bit cheaper than most other deals on them.

I ordered Futurama season 1 & 2 as well; it's too bad they don't have seasons 3 & 4 up there other wise I would've ordered those as well. Thanks OP!

Amazon is safe to impulse-buy anyway. If the price goes down you can get multiple price difference refunds for a period of up to 30 days.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I did see this yesterday and everything was already overpriced.[/quote]

Wait, how is SG-1 at $18.50 a season a bad deal compared to the $50 retail?

If it weren't for the fact I own them all, I'd be all over this.

[quote name='Watchman']Wait, how is SG-1 at $18.50 a season a bad deal compared to the $50 retail?

If it weren't for the fact I own them all, I'd be all over this.[/quote]

It's two SG-1 seasons, and they were the worst seasons.

And the deal isn't that great. They had the complete series set for I think $12-$15 a season.

And I have never seen SG-1 $50 a season, and Stargate is always on sale for $15-$30 a season.

So no, it's not a good deal, not a bad deal, but not a good deal.

Why in the world does Bones cost so much? That makes no sense to me. I would have loved to get HIMYM for a better price, oh well.

[quote name='bigdaddy']It's two SG-1 seasons, and they were the worst seasons.

And the deal isn't that great. They had the complete series set for I think $12-$15 a season.

And I have never seen SG-1 $50 a season, and Stargate is always on sale for $15-$30 a season.

So no, it's not a good deal, not a bad deal, but not a good deal.[/quote]

Actually, all of the seasons are on the deal, so yeah, it is a great deal.

If you haven't seen SG-1 at $50 a season, you clearly haven't been to BB lately.

I'm hardly going to quibble over a $3 difference in the best overall price vs. this. It's an excellent deal, especially if you're missing a few seasons.

And Seasons 9 and 10, while different and cast-changing, have more than a few great moments-- take 200 for example. Plus Vala is way hot on rollerskates.

is this deal still going? the link just brings me to a random site, showing nothing about a deal. any other links anyone got for me?

bread's done
Back