DEAD Amazon Call of Duty 4:goty $26.99 xbox360 only

I would've bit if this was about 4 months ago.

They've screwed the pooch by not selling this at a massive discount before MW2 released.

Nice price though by comparison to the average.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Do you think it's worth it if you have MW2?[/QUOTE]

Depends on if you're more a fan of the single player campaign than multiplayer. I think the campaign mode in CoD4 is infinitely better than the overblown, nonsensical, Michael Bay-ishness of MW2. I just recently sold MW2, but can still see myself replaying CoD4's campaign.

[quote name='Ocajavati']Personally, I find myself enjoying MW more than MW2.

Just me though.[/QUOTE]same here, it takes more skill than just hide in a corner and get air support to get more air support. On top of the major lag I see on both platforms with MW2.

[quote name='Malik112099']$28 used at gamestop. Edge card makes it cheaper than this deal plus you have the 7 day return policy.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65504

also, there is no difference between the regular and GOTY editions other than the first batch of GOTY editions had map pack codes[/QUOTE]

with tax after edge in pa makes it $26.71 i'll pay the extra 28 cents for a brand new copy. thanks

[quote name='ctrek3']with tax after edge in pa makes it $26.71 i'll pay the extra 28 cents for a brand new copy. thanks[/QUOTE]
It'd only be $22 after tax with CAG16 + Edge.

[quote name='ctrek3']with tax after edge in pa makes it $26.71 i'll pay the extra 28 cents for a brand new copy. thanks[/QUOTE]

and people wonder why their cities and states are going bankrupt...if you can get a similar price with tax included, go for it. Like other people said, if you use cag16 it will be better deal for you. Just make sure the item page says that you are guaranteed an original box and manual.

[quote name='playing mantis']and people wonder why their cities and states are going bankrupt...if you can get a similar price with tax included, go for it. Like other people said, if you use cag16 it will be better deal for you. Just make sure the item page says that you are guaranteed an original box and manual.[/QUOTE]

i do actually wonder why cities and states are going bankrupt, when they are getting property tax from homeowners, and businesses, state income tax from all who work, cigarette tax from smokers, alcohol tax from drinkers, and sales tax from most people who purchase most things at local stores like the new monitor an tv i just purchased at best buy on Saturday.

and for a few dollars more, i prefer to get new, and support the developer of the game.

bread's done
Back