(DEAD) Amazon DOTD - Arrested Development: The Complete Series - $28.99

I was just about to post this as well. I paid $20 for each season when they came out, and I would have paid a lot more. Those discs have been played much more than most of the games I own. If you don't buy this mon frère, you've made a huge mistake. That means "brother" in French. I don't know why I know that. I took four years of Spanish!

[quote name='exRounder']i just blue myself[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it.

"Illusions, Michael! Tricks are what whores do for money...or candy."

Thanks for posting this. The series was really good. It is a little sad that this ended early. It was really funny and I am glad that this series is going for a good price.

For a minute there I got excited b/c I thought this would be some new boxed set. Figures it's just all three seasons individual as a 'package' price...oh well, less than $10 a season is a great price, but any true fan would have had this on release day. That is still probably the best show to have ever come on tv.

Just a note for anyone who randomly comes across this thread: it's all true.

I had never seen the show before and ordered it when Amazon put up this price last year based on the overwhelming positive feedback in a similar thread. And they were totally right.

Do it. Thank us later.

[quote name='Mr. Spinnington']well. if anyone sees this and doesn't buy it, they're obviously going to fucking hell

i really can't see anything else happening[/QUOTE]

yep. this.

i already have it, from last year's sale.

EVERYONE who likes to laugh needs to buy this. now.
i have to admit that i am so happy to see that pretty much everyone here has already bought it~!

[quote name='Xealot42']Bought. Thanks for the heads up.

884 out of 941 (94%) of the Amazon reviews are 5 stars! :D[/QUOTE]

wow, never seen ratings that high.

i might consider this, thanks.

I recently bought Season 1 at Best Buy for $10.99. One of the funniest shows ever. I would have jumped on this if I hadn't gotten that one

[quote name='henry00x']thinking about buying this because of all the good feedback on this thread[/QUOTE]

buy it! take the day off work, beer, weed, snacks, watch it all in one sitting, could be the best day of your life...

In for one. I watched a couple random episodes and was never impressed but for this price I will give it a second chance.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Anyone know if each season come individually sealed? Since I already own Season 1, I was planning on selling that one.[/QUOTE]

yeah they do, why wouldn't they? I think the first two are in a sheath with mini snap cases, while the third is a standard DVD case w/ no slip cover or anything.

Unless you meant if all three would be shrink wrapped together..well if they were, I'd hope they were still individually shrink wrapped inside..

as crazy as it sounds ive never seen this show. i had never seen always sunny in philadelphia when they had seasons 1-4 a few weeks ago for $44 and i gave that a chance and i LOVE that show. maybe i should do the same with this.

[quote name='token2k6']yeah they do, why wouldn't they? I think the first two are in a sheath with mini snap cases, while the third is a standard DVD case w/ no slip cover or anything.

Unless you meant if all three would be shrink wrapped together..well if they were, I'd hope they were still individually shrink wrapped inside..[/QUOTE]

Yes I'm inquiring as to whether they all come shrink wrapped together or individually.

I got in a couple years ago, and each season came individually wrapped, but also wrapped in a bundle (so two layers of plastic wrap). If you're planning on separating them, you can still keep whatever seasons you don't want sealed to sell.

That said, like the guy in the $6,300 suit is going to buy a $30 box set that's worth so much more! COME ON!

[quote name='jchoi']I got in a couple years ago, and each season came individually wrapped, but also wrapped in a bundle (so two layers of plastic wrap).

That said, like the guy in the $6,300 suit is going to buy a $30 box set that's worth so much more! COME ON![/QUOTE]

Okay thanks. I was going to order anyway, but I feel better knowing I could get a higher resale value for Season 1 since it's still sealed.

lol, Amazon had the same deal two years ago (if not the year before too) for $30. I guess those two years were worth the wait.

[quote name='Stele']lol, Amazon had the same deal two years ago (if not the year before too) for $30. I guess those two years were worth the wait.[/QUOTE]

It was sold last year too (12/16)

OMFG. I hate you guys. Now I'm spending like $30 a week just because of praises like this. I finally bit in a bought it even though I had no interest in the show whatsoever 5 years ago.

[quote name='wybo_a']You beat me to it.

"Illusions, Michael! Tricks are what whores do for money...or candy."[/QUOTE]

I'm John Wayne, I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? Well - WHERE THE fuck ARE MY HARDBOILED EGGS?!

[quote name='exRounder']I'm John Wayne, I'm gonna build an airport, put my name on. Why, Michael? So you can fly away from your feelings? Well - WHERE THE fuck ARE MY HARDBOILED EGGS?![/QUOTE]

Maybe you'll like a banger in the mouth?

My buddies keep trying to get me to watch this show so I guess I might as well put in an order.

Dammit, missed the deal. Really wanted to check this show out too due to all the great things I've heard. Oh well, I probably am already buying too many dvds and blus this christmas anyway.

Found this show from watching Sit Down Shut Up. (if you haven't watched it, download the episodes)

I have never watched a show where every episode is better then the last. the show literally gets better and better for me. working on season 3 right now.

****!!!! damnit i just missed it!

i had been checking all evening too...i finally gave up and layed down to watch some tv and it goes back in stock. blah this sucks.

just got off the phone with amazon. i called them like 10 mins after the deal expired. explaining my situation to see if they would honor the price. they wouldnt budge even after i told them i spent most of my evening refreshing the item page seeing if it was back in stock.

bread's done
Back