(DEAD) Amazon DOTD: Firefly Blu-Ray $26.99

Definitely a must-buy for any fans of sci-fi, westerns, or shows with great dialogue. This is a show that absolutely deserved a better run than it got.

Thank you, redfusion! I've been looking for this at under $30.00 on Blu-Ray for a LONG time and had $5.00 in Amazon credit to burn. Great TV series and that's a super price on it.

Decided to make a blind purchase due to such a low price for a bluray set, hope this is as good as everyone said it is. All I know is it's sort of like Uncharted... at least that's what that one HAWP episode has lead me to believe.

[quote name='hmbtnguy']Decided to make a blind purchase due to such a low price for a bluray set, hope this is as good as everyone said it is. All I know is it's sort of like Uncharted... at least that's what that one HAWP episode has lead me to believe.[/QUOTE]

not really anything like uncharted, but it is great

[quote name='JediJames2']Already have the dvd version. Is the blu-ray that much better in this instance? Been reading conflicting reviews online.[/QUOTE]
Yes. Much better colors, much better sound, much better clarity for the most part. And an entertaining blu-only extra as well.

Don't judge the blu-ray by the pilot. The majority of the scenes that don't look great are in that one episode, while the rest of the season is hands-down better on blu. It makes me think a lot of reviewers only watched that episode to compare.

Thanks OP, gonna pick one up. Got it on DVD, bought it after it was cancelled. Wish I had watched it while it was on, for support. Got Serenity on DVD and Blu-Ray as well, got the BR thru BB's giftcard promo a few weeks ago. Don't regret any of these purchases.

Those who do not buy this should be smited.

[quote name='ssjmichael']not really anything like uncharted, but it is great[/QUOTE]

Nathan Fillion sure as heck resembles Nathan Drake. I had to check the back of the game manual to see if his name was there for the voice credit. If he doesn't play Drake in the Uncharted movie I'm going to be pissed. Finally, a chance at making an epic game-to-movie adaptation and it's all going to boil down to whether those clowns skip auditions and just give the job to Fillion, or hire someone like Jason Bateman and it bombs hard.

I recieved my copy today and it was purchase on Sunday.
I have amazon prime btw.

[quote name='Demon Soul']Anybody else order and still haven't had their copy ship yet?[/QUOTE]
Ordered mine on Sunday and mine has not shipped yet either. I was starting to wonder when it was going to ship, because usually they ship the next day. I do not have Amazon Prime. I also ordered a few other dvds with it as well, so I'm guessing that's why it's being delayed. Especially since one of the dvds I ordered had a status of "Usually ships within 10 to 13 days" as opposed to "In Stock" like all the others.

If you ordered other movies with it as well, you might want to check to see the status of those to see if other movies might be holding up the rest of the order.

bread's done
Back