[DEAD] Amazon DOTD: Marvel Heroes Blu-ray Bundle

I was sorta into this at first, until I thought about it and realized I would never have a reason to watch either FF film, and while I've never seen it, I doubt I would ever really watch Elektra. Wish it was a cheaper deal for just the 4 X-Men films.

After watching First Class for the first time today and loving it, I'm seriously considering this. Are all the X-Men movies as good as First Class? How are Daredevil and Elektra?

After watching First Class for the first time today and loving it, I'm seriously considering this. Are all the X-Men movies as good as First Class? How are Daredevil and Elektra?
First Class was far better than the first three. Most people hate them, I'll be honest though I really enjoyed them lol. I'd pick them up for 6 bucks each and wolverine was awesome. Daredevil and Elektra were meh.

Are all the X-Men movies as good as First Class? How are Daredevil and Elektra?
The first two X-Men movies were my favorites. The third movie was okay. First Class was my least favorite. Daredevil was great. Elektra not so much. None of them were terrible. Honestly, you should really just watch them and decide for yourself. Different people = different tastes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually really enjoyed First Class myself :) For the original three movies, I thought the first and second one were good, but I didnt care for the third in the series really. I also really liked the Wolverine Origin movie as well, really looking forward to the new one next week to release in theaters :)

Daredevil was garbage, I can only imagine likewise with Elektra as well, though I have not seen it. I couldnt stand the Daredevil movie myself.

bread's done
Back