*Dead* Amazon Gold Box DoTD: Soprano's Complete Series $199.99

I really want to get this but it's still a lot of money. All I've seen of the show is from TBS (yeah I know how lame that is) but I still enjoyed it a lot. It would be nice to see the difference from it being unedited and to watch them all but damn, amazon must hate me.

Yes, it's alot, but you aren't going to see it cheaper. I can see the MSRP dropping to 299.99 in a year or two, but it's at 199.99 right now. I have seen every episode and am still jumping on this one!

Thanks OP! Great deal, but I'll wait and see what inevitable full series box looks like. HBO tends to put out pretty cool series sets.

I can see the price get lower than that in the near future, all of the HBO shows have been getting a lot cheaper.

And $200 is still an insane price to pay.

Amazon has some great deals, I purchased Rome 1&2 for cheap a few days ago now this for such a great price. Good job, thanks. :applause:

[quote name='psyanide82']http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000X410IY/

Anybody that does not have/seen this series yet, you better jump on this.[/quote]

Seems like a good deal considering the standard prices for this... still a bit on the expensive side though. I never got into the Sopranos either, so would either be a really good investment (I'd get to watch them all for the first time) or a really bad one (I start watching it and don't really like it that much). Maybe I should stick with renting them. =)

bread's done
Back