[Dead] Amazon Lightning Deal: Blue Wireless 360 controller on sale now $30

That blue is so fugly. Seriously, who does the creative work on 360 controllers? First those Halo abortions, and now the pink and blue. I'm not trying to give my first born a controller, Microsoft, no need for the baby colors.

Know what controller was freaking sexy? The spice orange NGC one. Take note, Microsoft.

Wasn't aware blue was a baby color.

I have a blue wireless controller and it looks fine.... it would be nicer though if the guide button glowed blue, but it's not a bid deal.

I bet $29.99, $24.99 if they really want to sell them. These look terrible IMO, maybe a project controller?

I have the blue controller, got it on the cheap as a third controller.

No complaints, don't know why it would be considered a "baby color" as it's not "baby blue" if that is what you're thinking.

But I'm really not that anal over colors, I have a pink controller as well. ;)

Will pick up a fourth if it's cheap.

These are the official Microsoft controllers, right? I might bite and grab one since I only have one controller. Who really cares what color it is if its just a backup or only going to be used when friends are around?

Well, I guess I'd draw the line at anything pink.

I'm definitely looking for a blue controller to round out my 4 (right now I have two blacks and a white, I kinda wanted one of each color, but my gf got a pink anyway so I guess that's close enough).

I'll keep my eye out, but it'd have to be better than $29.99 for me to jump, because I'm buying GTAIV at Circuit City today, and they'll give a $10 gift card with purchase, so I'm using it on a wireless controller there that's already on sale ($39.99 - $10).

I like the blue a lot.

I saw the blue and pink in a store a while back and have to agree on the "baby blue" and "baby pink" monikers. Pretty bizarre. I guess they're for GTAIV-themed baby showers?

Cool thing about getting different colored controllers is that you don't have to look at the little quadrant lights to see which controller is which player or getting your friends generic white mixed up with your generic white.

The men (children) in this thread who are afraid to own a pink controller really are pretty sad. So far I own a white, black and pink so i'd like to add a blue to the mix.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']The men (children) in this thread who are afraid to own a pink controller really are pretty sad. So far I own a white, black and pink so i'd like to add a blue to the mix.[/QUOTE]

The problem with the controller isn't that it's pink, it's the particular color/look of pink. Pepto bismol? Anyway, they're ugly.

The hint: Blue, wire-free goodness for your 360. I'd say it's a good bet that it's something to do with bluetooth. Do they make bluetooth headsets for 360?

Just a quick update for cheapies out there... just got back from CC and got GTAIV, so I got a $10 gift card to use on a wireless controller. While they have all of theirs on sale for $39.99, Best Buy has the Windows one with the wireless receiver for $39.99, too. CC pricematched BB's price plus an extra 10% off the difference, so I got it for $27.99 with my gift card.

I didn't like the blue controllers initially, but then I realized how close the blue was to the blue they used in Pac-man (for the mazes and the monsters when you can eat them)... now I really like it.

I could care less what color a WIRELESS controller is as long as it works and is cheap. I bet it goes for 19.99 and Im going to miss it...

I have one of these guys and i think they are decent ( i meant color I still havent opened it) I already have 4 white ones, Halo Green, Halo artwork, Black and Blue controllers, since that is enough controllers for the 2 360's I have this one is prolly going to be in my collection as a controller waiting to be gifted.

the cheaper the better, for my fourth controller.

does anyone know if the dpads have been fixed? when i bought my elite in december, the black controller had a decent dpad. i got a pink controller in february, and that dpad is HORRIBLE. i am getting used to it, but it can be a challenge.

any word on whethere these blues have good dpads?

SOB i just ordered one from ebay, i always wait and wait for the good deals and when i give up on them i get screwed, same happened when i needed a wireless headset.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']lol what a terrible guess...[/quote]

Yeah, I second that. 360 does not have bluetooth.

I was hoping for $24.99 or less, but I guess $29.99 will have to do. If they drop the regular price anytime in the next 30 days from the $49.99 I will be e-mailing for a price adjustment, just like the PS3 Time Crisis deal. Hopefully, they will match CC's price of $39.99, in which case we will get an additional $10 off.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']The men (children) in this thread who are afraid to own a pink controller really are pretty sad. So far I own a white, black and pink so i'd like to add a blue to the mix.[/quote]

Hey, big man, it's not that I'm afraid of the connotations that pink brings with it, it's that pink is an ugly color. Like, seriously, it is a bad color. It's almost red, but not really...and then it tries to be white, and fails again.

bread's done
Back