(DEAD @ Amazon & WM) Mummy Trilogy Blu-Ray Box Set - $15.99

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']LOL, three of us all posted this same thread within a minute of each other. What are the odds? We need a mod in here now, lol. Pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

Ha..yeah that's funny. Even searched beforehand. guess I juuust missed ya

[quote name='integrafied1']Ha..yeah that's funny. Even searched beforehand. guess I juuust missed ya[/QUOTE]

LOL, yeah I searched also. I think you beat me by 20 or 30 seconds and I beat the 3rd guy by even less than that. Insanity.

Thank you, OP. I ordered a copy, pretty nice deal at about $5 and change for each movie. I also enjoy all three so that's a bonus.

[quote name='integrafied1']Also $15.00 at Walmart[/QUOTE]

I wonder if this price is in-store as well?

I'm on the fence here. Certainly don't need these on Blu-ray, but the price is quite cheap...

Too bad I recently got the used two disc DVD versions of the first two from Gohastings. The third is as gross as the condition of said discs. Ugh.

Is the blu upgrade worth double dipping? It's not like I'm disappointed in the PQ of DVD, mind you.

Thanks OP(s), I'm going to return the original Mummy I bought at Wal-Mart on Black Friday for $5 and pick up this trilogy.

bread's done
Back