[DEAD] Animal Crossing HHD $20, Reader Bundle $25 @ Target (store pickup)

lilman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
oi, I used this and two mario maker pre orders to get the mario pins from bestbuy.

Why do i do what i do. I literally haven't even thought about playing it.

HHD is a stretch as far as being worth $20. The game is super dull and not compelling like a normal AC game

HHD is a stretch as far as being worth $20. The game is super dull and not compelling like a normal AC game
Agreed this won't be remotely as good as a real AC game, yet HHD has somehow avoided sales since its launch (other than sales like b2g1). $20 is easily the cheapest this game has been. Never even seen it at $30 before :\

I *just* bought a reader from Amazon last week. I haven't even opened it yet, but I doubt it would be worth the cost and effort to ship it back to Amazon.

This game is not worth over $15 unless you are HUGES AC fan.  You need to buy few amiibo's for cheap & few AC Cards.  Be Warned! Pick amiibos you likes best and STOP right there do not try get them all.

From what I saw it's not a traditional animal crossing game, my eight year old loved it though. Most of us are adults and can see why it doesn't appeal to most, unless your chuplayer. >_<

Either way, thanks OP.

Hmm, Amazon offers $21 for a "good" copy of the bundle. Considering how bad some of their Warehouse sales are I imagine it would be possible to send just the game.

edit: Oh I didn't see that about $20 trade in at Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, Amazon offers $21 for a "good" copy of the bundle. Considering how bad some of their Warehouse sales are I imagine it would be possible to send just the game.
Yeah, I once bought a Borderlands Vita bundle. Supposed to have the system, charger, 8GB memory card, and download code for the game. It only had the system. No effin' way.

bread's done
Back