[DEAD]Asura's Wrath back down to $39.99 @ Amazon (360)

Just for some headsup, it's Fulfilled by Amazon. It's $51 and some change if you wanted to buy it from them directly. Not a big deal, but still worth mentioning.

[quote name='Byakurai']Just for some headsup, it's Fulfilled by Amazon. It's $51 and some change if you wanted to buy it from them directly. Not a big deal, but still worth mentioning.[/QUOTE]

I'm confused. It was only 39.99 at checkout, (I picked up a copy) how did it end up being $51 for you?

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It was $29.99 at Target this past week. I know it'll go lower. Maybe it will be a DOTD at BBY or something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I missed out on that one, it feels like every time it goes on sale it's sold out almost immediately.

[quote name='Solatso']I'm confused. It was only 39.99 at checkout, (I picked up a copy) how did it end up being $51 for you?[/QUOTE]

If you look at the list of available prices, you can see who you're buying it from.

[quote name='Byakurai']If you look at the list of available prices, you can see who you're buying it from.[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh, I gotcha. Yeah I saw that but didn't really consider it much since Amazon is still the one shipping it to me. (as a Prime Member that's all I really check for)

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude whats going on with this game lol....fucking drop bitch[/QUOTE]

The game had a small printing run and tons of people want it,so it's going to end up being one of those game's that rarely drop in price

[quote name='mrspicytacoman']dude whats going on with this game lol....fucking drop bitch[/QUOTE]

Retailers are watching us... reading our threads, our posts. They know how bad we all want this game to drop. Perhaps we need to post lies... things like "this game is a bag of bull dongs."

A little reverse psychology. Wait, what.

/end crazy person rant

[quote name='blinknot4']Retailers are watching us... reading our threads, our posts. They know how bad we all want this game to drop. Perhaps we need to post lies... things like "this game is a bag of bull dongs."

A little reverse psychology. Wait, what.

/end crazy person rant[/QUOTE]

That only works sometimes, lol. Not all of the time.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']It was $29.99 at Target this past week. I know it'll go lower. Maybe it will be a DOTD at BBY or something.[/QUOTE]

That's the only time it's been anywhere near that low after 4 months and was only in-store, so it was technically YMMV as not all Targets were even carrying it.

Got it for $30, was a blast.

DO factor in $7 more for the actual ending through DLC. And you want that ending. Trust me.

bread's done
Back