DEAD AUCTION ENDED) Street Fighter 4 se fight stick ALREADY MODDED!!

good luck but se sticks are the red headed step child to the TE sticks. Hopefully you at least get you moneys worth back.

I have a quick question.

In your two pictures the first one if you look at the bottom right cabinet you can see two knobs kinda next to each other but when you look at the next picture one of those knobs is gone. Is this a case of me going crazy or does someone else see this too.

[quote name='s2k']
In your two pictures the first one if you look at the bottom right cabinet you can see two knobs kinda next to each other but when you look at the next picture one of those knobs is gone. Is this a case of me going crazy or does someone else see this too.[/quote]

haha yeah i see it

it's because he took the pictures at different angels. You can still actually see a bit of the 2nd knob in the 2nd picture. I'm in need of a fight stick too but $125 for a controller seem too much for me lol. GL though on selling it, hope you'll at least get what you spent back.

bump for today.. Ya im really just trying to get what I put into it. It works great but I have 2 TE sticks now

Do you still have the original joystick/button parts to it? Will you include it? I'll buy the stick off you for $110shipped...You're going to end up getting rape with ebay fees...I have some stuff for trade too...CML

I do have all the original parts although the stock joystick is busted it was doa when I got it and it wasn't just a washer problem. Thats what got me in the first place to mod it. Let me get back to you on that offer rcaido

I know you are trying to get what you put into but since the TE Edition sticks are getting a little easier to find you might have a hard time selling this on ebay. Might be easier to try and sell/trade here with fellow CAGs. Good luck tho.

I might just end up trading it if I cant sell it im not too worried about getting everything back that I put into it and It would be nice to help someone out

Looks like someone bid on it, i guess no more trade between us :cry:

I saw your listing & it says you're going to ship priority? You should said Parcel as Priority is going to be about $19 + depending where the guy lives...

Let me know if you still want the Ken PS3 pad

bread's done
Back