(DEAD - Back to $19.99) Archer: Season 1 $13.49

[quote name='Masterkyo']it'll be on blu-ray soon !![/QUOTE]

where did you read that at? cause if so ill cancel my order right now

[quote name='51jack']its on netflix watch istant...[/QUOTE]
Used to be (which is when I watched it) but it hasn't been since early May.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Used to be (which is when I watched it) but it hasn't been since early May.[/QUOTE]
Actually, it was on Netflix instant up until about two weeks prior to the DVD coming out.

[quote name='joker______']where did you read that at? cause if so ill cancel my order right now[/QUOTE]
No announcements have been made unfortunately but if they do ever release one I'll be double-dipping.

Fun story: This wasn't showing up properly yesterday and so I got CSR involved and the easiest way for them to honor the price was to give me the difference in credit prior to my ordering the item, they gave me the different off of the MSRP. So... I got a $16.50 credit and ordered Archer at the then price of $19.99 for a net price of $3.50. =)

[quote name='grap3fruitman']

No announcements have been made unfortunately but if they do ever release one I'll be double-dipping.

Fun story: This wasn't showing up properly yesterday and so I got CSR involved and the easiest way for them to honor the price was to give me the difference in credit prior to my ordering the item, they gave me the different off of the MSRP. So... I got a $16.50 credit and ordered Archer at the then price of $19.99 for a net price of $3.50. =)[/QUOTE]

I kinda figured there wasn't one cause i did look around but either way I'm happy with getting it on the cheap

Never seen the show before - checked out an episode online at the FX website (#8, I believe, though they also have two others, #7 & #2 - the numbers may be slightly off) and it was really great - +1 ordered & thanks OP!

Archer is sooo good, Highly recommended to every single person. It is also available on Netflix streaming, but for $14 it is worth a purchase.

[quote name='MotzCTG']Archer is sooo good, Highly recommended to every single person. It is also available on Netflix streaming, but for $14 it is worth a purchase.[/QUOTE]

It hasn't been available for streaming since the DVD release.

Heck, I bought 2. Best gift my brother ever got from me and I got a copy for me. Worked great since it was free shipping after pairing it up.

Was bored one weekend and watched the first season on Netflix. Wow. What a funny show. Definitely one of the better programs on TV today. Not exactly saying much considering the state of television shows, but yea, this one is definitely worth a watch.

bread's done
Back