(DEAD, Back to $209) LOST Seasons 1-5 set Blu-Ray $144.99

amazing series if you haven't seen it. One of, if not #1, of my favorite tv series of all time. The quality for me kind of drops at the 3rd and 4th season, but heck its still great

Tempting, but I'll hold off for two reasons.

1. Want to make sure the series has a good ending next year. A serial series is ruined by having a crummy ending.

2. I suspect there will be better deals once a complete series box set is out.

F me, but I'm going to have to go for the Dharma Orientation Kit for Season 5. I'm too into it. I'll have to get S1 and S2 on blu separately.

I'd jump on this deal if I knew season 3 had a slipcase. It's like fucking roulette ordering that shit online. And stores with slipcase copies still on the shelf are few and far between. Most chain department store only ever have the first and most current season of any box set, never the inbetweeners.

dmaul, Matthew Fox is one of the only people that knows the ending and he's certain people will appreciate it. I don't think he'd bullshit the fans. This show should end on a high note if they can just wrap up the wacky shit from seasons 4 and 5 and get back on track. Focus more on the original cast, no more new people. Every episode will have to be finale material (like the first two seasons were...all had goosebump inducing endings, the newer episodes not so much), otherwise the show will suffer Star Wars Episode III syndrome where they dicked around too much and have to scramble in the 4th quarter after the two minute warning.

Wow, seasons 1-4 are available to stream on Netflix now. It's almost better to watch it that way, it would be sheer torture to have to wait for discs to arrive in the mail.

Dang I got on 1-4 in June when they had them for 140 total. Hopefully I can find a good deal for Season 5 right when it comes out because I'll want to rewatch it before I see the final season.

Just to let you guys know, Amazon just dropped the price to $144.99, making it $28.99 a season. Make sure your prices got adjusted if you preordered. :)

Holy shit. $145 is an amazing price for that. I already own 1-4 and will most likely get the Dharma Initiative Kit for S5 but this is a must buy if you don't already have it.

[quote name='Demise_Angel']I have never seen this show...what is it about? I have heard a lot about it but never payed attention....[/QUOTE]

It's only the best TV drama ever (imo). It's extremely addicting and I've never known any person who didn't love the show after giving it a shot. Watch season 1 and you'll be hooked. :)

[quote name='kinga']Call me crazy but does season 1 thru 4 Blu Ray have a 10 dollar cash back coupon thing? :bomb:[/QUOTE]Don't know. The individual releases for S1 & S2 on Blu-ray each have the same $20 mail in rebate for owners of the DVDs (though the fine print mentions you can only redeem one of these coupons). I don't think S3 ever came with a rebate coupon. The rebate coupon for S4 came in the DVD package, but expired a few months ago. No clue whether this bundle would include the rebate forms as Disney has been known to exclude them in Amazon exclusive bundles in the past.

Back to 171.99.

Its no 144.99 but its a better price then 209.99 it was yesterday.

Is this worth it for 171.99? I told myself if its 144 again id jump but this is rather close.

bread's done
Back