[Dead] Back to the Future Trilogy [Blu-ray] - $19.99 at Amazon

I picked it up last summer when it was ~$17 or something like that. Great set, and well worth this price. I honestly can't remember when the digital copy codes were set to expire, but that's something to keep in mind when ordering.

Oh yeah, forgot about the fact that dc's expire. I googled it and it appears to have expired 10/31/11. Might still work though, you never know.

[quote name='Big St3ph3n']You have to be a complete idiot to not buy this at this price if you have a bluray player.[/QUOTE]

I second this.

Nice catch op. I bit.

Great deal for those who missed out on Target's $14.99 sale last year. Now come on Jurassic Park lower yourself down to below $20 again so maybe just maybe I can finally buy you.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Great deal for those who missed out on Target's $14.99 sale last year. Now come on Jurassic Park lower yourself down to below $20 again so maybe just maybe I can finally buy you.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

There are only a handful of movies that I would absolutely be devastated to lose from my collection and these are some of them. The movies I truly love are the only ones I keep both the Blu-ray and Dvd for. I replaced the digital copy discs with the Dvds when I bought Back to the Future, it made for a really nice package then. I was glad Best Buy had the exclusive steelbook for Jurassic Park so I got the Dvds in there too. Would have really liked a Star Wars super package with Dvds when that came out, same with Lord of the Rings. Come to think of it, the only major trilogies/anthologies/series that I still am waiting for Blu-ray on are 007 and Indiana Jones. I know 007 is on the horizon but man that price needs to come down.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Oh yeah, forgot about the fact that dc's expire. I googled it and it appears to have expired 10/31/11. Might still work though, you never know.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth I bought this set a while ago and just redeemed the digital copies last week so they may still be good.

[quote name='Joda84']I second this.

Nice catch op. I bit.[/QUOTE]

I third this. I bought it day 1 for $47.99 and I think even that was a reasonable price.

$19.99 is a great deal.

I just ordered them a minute ok and it was still good. But the page shows a higher price but then if you look at all sellers it's there for 19.99

Man... the timing of this couldn't have been so perfect for me.. I got the Telltale Back to the future Games that were for free in PSN+ and beat the first chapter like 3 days ago... I got so nostalgic and the memories started coming back to me.. After beating that first chapter I went to Netflix to see if they had them there to watch.. nope.. checked amazon and the BR was like 50 bucks so I was a little disappointed. Yes i know.. at that price its still good to have.. but I'm a cheap bastard... when I saw the deal a day afterwards I wet my pants and quickly bought it... I am planning to watch them with my GF as he shad mentioned in the past that she never saw the movies!!!!! Yes i know what a SIN!!! lol rof!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='serge2k']Man... the timing of this couldn't have been so perfect for me.. I got the Telltale Back to the future Games that were for free in PSN+ and beat the first chapter like 3 days ago... I got so nostalgic and the memories started coming back to me.. After beating that first chapter I went to Netflix to see if they had them there to watch.. nope.. checked amazon and the BR was like 50 bucks so I was a little disappointed. Yes i know.. at that price its still good to have.. but I'm a cheap bastard... when I saw the deal a day afterwards I wet my pants and quickly bought it... I am planning to watch them with my GF as he shad mentioned in the past that she never saw the movies!!!!! Yes i know what a SIN!!! lol rof![/QUOTE]

That's why I was excited to watch them when the set was $9.99. Great date movies for any occasion. "Where we're going, we don't need roads."

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's why I was excited to watch them when the set was $9.99. Great date movies for any occasion. "Where we're going, we don't need roads."[/QUOTE]

lol.. good one....

Have any of you that ordered had theirs shipped out yet? Mine has not shipped out yet. I am thinking that a ton load of people ordered it so I am assuming they are getting more stock in as they usually shipped an order a day or two after me placing it.

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Appears to be OOS.[/QUOTE]

Yup... Missed out on this again. (I really need to check this part of the forum more.) :cry:

Anyone have their order ship? I received confirmation today that the delivery date changed from Feb 16 - Feb 27 to a hard Feb 15 and the status has been changed to "Shipping Soon." Crossing fingers...

bread's done
Back