[DEAD] Batman: The Brave and the Bold (Wii) $9.99 at BEST BUY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it may have ended already. I went earlier today and when the game scanned it was back to $29.99. However, the is game is still on sale at Gamestop's website.

[quote name='Kenshindono']hmm is this game even worth 10 bucks? i heard it was pretty crappy, and at best a mediocre kids game. If so maybe i'll get Walmart to pricematch if its in the add sunday.[/QUOTE]
You heard wrong
Do more research

Yeah. It's all ages I guess, but not a "kid's game" nor crappy. It's a very solid side scrolling fighter basically, with some nice art and some genuinely funny writing. The writing almost reminds me of Comic Jumper, if Comic Jumper's gameplay and graphics didn't suck.

[quote name='arcane93'] I really need to stop buying mediocre games that I'll never actually play just because they're cheap. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Except this one actually isn't a mediocre game -- it's above average, IMHO and for a Wii game, it's probably among the top tier.

[quote name='hellboypi']Anybody know when the sale ends? I don't think it was advertised and it seems to have disappeared from BB's website...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Zann']I think it may have ended already. I went earlier today and when the game scanned it was back to $29.99. However, the is game is still on sale at Gamestop's website.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I was in BB yesterday as well and saw it marked $29.99. I had CS do a price check and it showed the same price. I asked them to check their site. He searched by item number and even showed me the screen which said something to the effect of "This item does not exist". The only thing that comes up under the title are used copies for $17.99. So dumb.

I'll probably just pick it up at GS today along with KEY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back