*DEAD* BB B&M - Buy 2 select EA games (FIFA/NCAA/NHL/BF3/Madden/NFS MW ) = $50

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hello,

Not sure if this has been posted. I found out about it a day or two ago but was hesitant to post because I'm positive it'd get abused. I tried several different combinations and they all work (both 360 and PS3)

This only works in store; online it will come to about $70.

Pick any two of the following games and your total in-store will be $50 before taxes. You won't see the discount until the cashier totals out the package:

FIFA 13
NCAA Football 13
NHL 13
Battlefield 3 Premium
Madden NFL 13
NFS: Most Wanted

Works on both 360 and PS3 games

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']It's posted in the Sunday ad sticky at the top of the page[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid it's not. The advertised deal is for it to ring up at $70---like it does on the website. It is currently, for whatever reason ringing up at $50. I'm sure it has been all week but that information is definitely not in the OP of the stickied thread.

Ah I see what you are saying. Guess I didn't read it closely enough. I think it's possible you are getting the $50 AND $20 discount accidentally stacking. Obviously an error and possibly YMMV.

^ The games are all $39.99 in store. After they are packaged out the system takes $15 off each game.

So it looks like $39.99 + $39.99 = $79.98 - $15 - $15 = $49.98 + tax

I don't think it is YMMV

Dang it I just got back from best buy picking up blu rays. R u telling me I have to go again. :cry: I'll have to sit here and think about it I want to trade some stuff in I guess and get NHL 13 and something else IDG yet ill see what I want to trade in.
Looks like either Madden or NFS: most wanted for the 2nd one.

[quote name='Donut2922']good deal thanks OP. i guess nobody caught on to this deal. we're slipping.[/QUOTE]

No country for old CAG.
Maybe we can make a
Juegos sans frontieres

I might do this for Madden and Fifa. Thanks for posting.

If anyone wants only one of the games, you can add Madden or Fifa as the second title and get back $26 in credit. Both of those have a $13 TIV ($26 after bonus/$27.30 with GCU), so you'd only be paying $24 plus tax for the one game you want.

So does this need to be only done in pairs? If I want 4 of these games can I bring all 4 and they will just ring up the right way?

[quote name='mrclutch']Does this work online?[/QUOTE]

The OP said no

Brother Daz - if that's you in the pic congrats on the bouncing baby :applause:

[quote name='cancerman1120']So does this need to be only done in pairs? If I want 4 of these games can I bring all 4 and they will just ring up the right way?[/QUOTE]

No it just has to be a multiple of 2; for example if for some reason you needed six games from the OP the total would be 150 before taxes

[quote name='Donut2922']The OP said no

Brother Daz - if that's you in the pic congrats on the bouncing baby :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yep it's me and our new daughter, thanks!

Dammit, I have wanted BF3 Premium for the longest but don't really have much interest in any of the others. Now to decide whether to go for it and just trade the 2nd game in or not.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit, I have wanted BF3 Premium for the longest but don't really have much interest in any of the others. Now to decide whether to go for it and just trade the 2nd game in or not.[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize that the WiiU versions were included in this deal when I first mentioned the trade in option. It's even a better deal with those. Fifa is $16 and Madden is $15.

Buy BF3 and Fifa (WiiU) for ~$54 and trade in Fifa for $32 ($33.60 GCU).

At the red light heading home from work decided to check CAG and boom! Ten minutes later I walk out of BB with FiFa and Madden for 53 and change after taxes. Thanks OP!

Got madden 13 (Xbox) and NHL 13 (ps3) make sure u check stock with NHL 13 if u want it cause the first one was out of it on both systems and the 2nd on Xbox but I decided to get it n ps3 cause I was done driving places. They said they were selling it all day with hockey starting today and just ran out.
Edit: I just checked stock on best buys website on both the stores I went to and they say they both have NHL 13 on Xbox but they were definitely out so maybe it would be a good idea to call?

[quote name='dino88']I didn't realize that the WiiU versions were included in this deal when I first mentioned the trade in option. It's even a better deal with those. Fifa is $16 and Madden is $15.

Buy BF3 and Fifa (WiiU) for ~$54 and trade in Fifa for $32 ($33.60 GCU).[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, the WiiU versions work too? That might change my mind then

And....it suddenly dawned on me why he didnt want the deal to get abused lol. Either way thanks, I'll be doing that I think

Sucks 100% TIV don't go past today maybe they will adjust the value of them tho so we can get the same amount tomorrow or later this week.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Got madden 13 (Xbox) and NHL 13 (ps3) make sure u check stock with NHL 13 if u want it cause the first one was out of it on both systems and the 2nd on Xbox but I decided to get it n ps3 cause I was done driving places. They said they were selling it all day with hockey starting today and just ran out.
Edit: I just checked stock on best buys website on both the stores I went to and they say they both have NHL 13 on Xbox but they were definitely out so maybe it would be a good idea to call?[/QUOTE]

I only found 1 copy of each game on the racks, but check the area near the demo consoles and the end caps - I found more there.

[quote name='mgford11']I only found 1 copy of each game on the racks, but check the area near the demo consoles and the end caps - I found more there.[/QUOTE]

I looked everywhere in all the end caps and there middle displays. I even found where they had some of the ea games together on the encap with a spot for NHL 13 and had an employee check stock and they were out everywhere. I'll be ok with it on ps3 I think. I never played a nhl game on that. Maybe it will be better?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Oh wow, the WiiU versions work too? That might change my mind then

And....it suddenly dawned on me why he didnt want the deal to get abused lol. Either way thanks, I'll be doing that I think[/QUOTE]

I didn't think of the possibilities of abuse. I guess if people were buying 2 and returning 1, it would be different. Although I guess there are people that could abuse the deal with the trade in option. Luckily there's only a few hours left on this deal and the SD'ers won't have enough time to take advantage.

Yeah, but you know some people will go crazy even over a few bucks profit lol.

Either way, does BB even sell Fifa for WiiU? I can't find it on the site, and it doesnt show up even if I click the icon for it under the WiiU section.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah, but you know some people will go crazy even over a few bucks profit lol.

Either way, does BB even sell Fifa for WiiU? I can't find it on the site, and it doesnt show up even if I click the icon for it under the WiiU section.[/QUOTE]

Saw it earlier in store today. Too bad I didn't find out about this glitch until AFTER I got home just trying to get $20 off the vita version of NFS. I still would've picked up the 360 version along with BF3

^ Yep. The receipt should show the games as $24.99 after all discounts. You can mix and match across systems.

In my defense I didn't find out about this until Wednesday evening. I was going to share it on Friday so that people would have a full day to take advantage of it (no pun intended) but I forgot until this morning.

$25 for most of those games is Black Friday pricing. The only game that is somewhat dated at this time is NCAA 13 because the season and bowls are all done.

This is the first deal I'm interested in that I'm glad I missed out on. I just came back from Best Buy so it's too late for me, but this deal would've definitely been abused to hell and back.

Speaking of Best Buy, it looks like you can't get a print subscription for @Gamer anymore. It's digital only from now on.

Just snagged BF3 and NHL. My receipt shows a $20 sale discount and then a $15 package discount for each game. Thanks OP!!

[quote name='whitereflection']This is the first deal I'm interested in that I'm glad I missed out on. I just came back from Best Buy so it's too late for me, but this deal would've definitely been abused to hell and back.

Speaking of Best Buy, it looks like you can't get a print subscription for @Gamer anymore. It's digital only from now on.[/QUOTE]
i doubt it, because someone was eventually going to post this on the bestbuy forum, and alerting the mods there, thus shutting down the whole promo. Basically, screwing those who actually wants to get in on the original deal

[quote name='YBX87']i doubt it, because someone was eventually going to post this on the bestbuy forum, and alerting the mods there, thus shutting down the whole promo. Basically, screwing those who actually wants to get in on the original deal[/QUOTE]

Kevgret?

[quote name='GBAstar']Kevgret?[/QUOTE]
there are tons of lurkers , and atl sders on this forum. sometimes, when posting their username give them away, lol

[quote name='GBAstar']^ Yep. The receipt should show the games as $24.99 after all discounts. You can mix and match across systems.

In my defense I didn't find out about this until Wednesday evening. I was going to share it on Friday so that people would have a full day to take advantage of it (no pun intended) but I forgot until this morning.

$25 for most of those games is Black Friday pricing. The only game that is somewhat dated at this time is NCAA 13 because the season and bowls are all done.[/QUOTE]

Well, for whatever reason, the system docked me 12.73 on NCAA 13 (ps3) and 17.27 on Fifa 13 (WiiU). I opened up fifa and traded in for 32. Very tempted to run back and grab Madden or BF3 on ps3 and madden WiiU and trade in the latter. Someone talk me out of it. What do the values normally look like after these 100% promotions?

[quote name='GBAstar']No it just has to be a multiple of 2; for example if for some reason you needed six games from the OP the total would be 150 before taxes[/QUOTE]

Thanks! No problem getting 4 from the list in one transaction. Thanks also for the heads up. $25/game is a nice price.

bread's done
Back