[DEAD] BB RZ Coupon - 30% off Blu-ray Movie $34.99 & under [11/5/10 - 11/14/10]

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Valid 11/5/10–11/14/10 for Reward Zone® program Regular & Premier Silver members only in Best Buy® stores

PROMOTIONAL - 30% off regular priced Blu-ray Movie $34.99 & under

Premier Silver Member: Show your phone & this code to cashier: 1242461

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/premier-1242461.html

Regular Member: Show your phone & this code to cashier: 1242489

http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/core-1242489.html

Markdowns taken from regular prices. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Only available on Blu-ray formats. Excludes Avatar on Blu-ray. Limit 1 offer per coupon, per household. Limit of 3 items per coupon. Valid on in store and in stock items only. Valid only at Best Buy stores in the U.S.A.; excludes stores in Puerto Rico. Not valid at Best Buy Express Kiosks. Online and in-store offer may vary. Not valid on any BestBuy.com order, including store pickup. Best Buy employees are not eligible for this promotion. No dealers. No copies. No cash back. No cash value. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Coupon valid 11/5/10–11/14/10. JS2

Cashier Instructions: Enter coupon UPC. Scan all product(s) being sold. Press "Total."

BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, BESTBUY.COM, REWARD ZONE and MAGNOLIA HOME THEATER are trademarks of BBY Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are properties of their respective owners. BBY1110006-1 © 2010 Best Buy. All Rights Reserved.

More Coupons - http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupons/coupon-rz.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='soonerdoc']FYI the Best Buy exclusive Lost Season 6 bluray says the bonus disc is a 20 minute disc, but in fact it is a DVD of the exclusive disc released only in the complete series boxset. It is missing I think one item from that disc. It has over 2 hours of bonus stuff. The BB Season 6 DVD has the 2o minute bonus, but the bluray has the complete series bonus disc. If you can find the bluray exclusive set it is a great deal and well worth it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this. Any idea what the "one missing item is from that disc" (I wonder if this missing item is also on that disc, perhaps accessible via a secret menu or easter egg or something).

[quote name='karkyco']Thanks for this. Any idea what the "one missing item is from that disc" (I wonder if this missing item is also on that disc, perhaps accessible via a secret menu or easter egg or something).[/QUOTE]

I can't remember what is missing.

I do remember being pleasantly surprised when I picked this up on release day. I was debating whether to sell my old BR individual seasons and pick up the series set, but didn't want to spend that much for one freaking bonus disc that SHOULD have been included with season six from the get go. I was so freaking pissed that ABC/Disney wasn't including the bonus disc with season six. Got home and popped in the bonus disc and got a very nice surprise.

bread's done
Back