[DEAD] Binary Domain $15, Yakuza: Dead Souls $15, Singstar $10

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 10/18/2012.
All of the following :shipfree: (Additional fees may apply for shipments to APO/FPO, AK, HI and PR.)

:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls $14.99
:ps3: Binary Domain $14.99
:360: Binary Domain $14.99
:ps3: SingStar (Game Only) $9.99
:ps3: Singstar: Queen $9.99
:ps3: Singstar: Dance $9.99
:pc: Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War Gold Edition $15.99 (cheaper at Amazon, see below)
:pc: Rage $5.99

Full Sale link:
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail/Oct-0-2012/tt/DDDMJJIEK12/index-landing.html?nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL101212&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL101212-_-EMC-101212-Index-_-E0-_-PromoWord

Addendum: For those who would rather buy this through Amazon.com, here are the links to submit price match requests
:ps3: Yakuza Dead Souls
:ps3: Binary Domain
:360: Binary Domain
:pc: Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II $7.94 FSSS
:pc: Rage

Last edited by a moderator:
If amazon price matches Yakuza, I might pick it up. As someone who loved the first Dead Rising, how does it compare? Anyone?

Wow, that's a kick in the crotch for me. I just bought yakuza dead souls off ebay for $22 last week. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In for Yakuza and the 360 version of Binary Domain. At this rate, I won't be able to afford to shop on black friday. Half the shit on my list seems to be going out of print anyway. Had to get LA Noire Complete from the Rockstar Warehouse. Still wondering why that's taking so long to show up. Dark Souls is listed as discontinued on NewEgg.

I guess Newegg doesn't ship free to Hawaii.
I tried to order Binary Domain, and on the final confirmation page, the only option is 2-Day Shipping for $18.80!
$18 for shipping?! It says Hawaii and Alaska have an additional charge.
Does Newegg not realize Hawaii is part of the United States?
Every other website ships to Hawaii for free or the same shipping price as the Mainland states.

[quote name='Scoutisabelle']I guess Newegg doesn't ship free to Hawaii.
I tried to order Binary Domain, and on the final confirmation page, the only option is 2-Day Shipping for $18.80!
$18 for shipping?! It says Hawaii and Alaska have an additional charge.
Does Newegg not realize Hawaii is part of the United States?
Every other website ships to Hawaii for free or the same shipping price as the Mainland states.[/QUOTE]

HI and AK are treated like other countries when it comes to economy rate shipping from a lot of internet retailers. I'm with you that it's totally lame.

One thing you could try is signing up for a free 1-month trial at Shoprunner, which is basically 2-day free shipping at participating retailers (long list, includes Newegg) for eligible items. Most games at Newegg are eligible, and according to the respective FAQs, should work for AK and HI addresses (but not PO boxes).

And keep an eye out for extended period Shoprunner trials/offers in the future, I remember I signed up when they offered 1 year for $1.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']HI and AK are treated like other countries when it comes to economy rate shipping from a lot of internet retailers. I'm with you that it's totally lame.

One thing you could try is signing up for a free 1-month trial at Shoprunner, which is basically 2-day free shipping at participating retailers (long list, includes Newegg) for eligible items. Most games at Newegg are eligible, and according to the respective FAQs, should work for AK and HI addresses (but not PO boxes).

And keep an eye out for extended period Shoprunner trials/offers in the future, I remember I signed up when they offered 1 year for $1.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tips!
I was surprised Newegg charged for shipping to Hawaii, because I've always gotten it free with Amazon, Best Buy and Gamefly.

[quote name='Scoutisabelle']Thanks for the tips!
I was surprised Newegg charged for shipping to Hawaii, because I've always gotten it free with Amazon, Best Buy and Gamefly.[/QUOTE]

You bet.

Oh, almost forgot to mention: be sure to turn off auto-renewal of the membership ($79/year otherwise). I'm pretty sure they require some form of payment to sign up for the trial, but finding the relevant option in your account details is pretty straightforward. I think you can un-check auto renewal right away and you'll retain your trial for the full period (just like Amazon Prime trial).

If you are searching for the Binary Domain/Yakuza double pack at Target and can't find it, be sure to look closely at ALL the plastic cases in the ps3 section, even the empty ones. It didn't have a display box (since the game is too thick to fit). However, behind an empty plastic case, there were two copies locked up inside. The Target employee wasn't even aware they had it, so I almost missed out. A second Target I visited later had the same exact setup.

[quote name='FurryCurry']Yes! Finally on Binary Domain. I could wait for Black Friday but nahhh.[/QUOTE]

I was in the exact same boat, waiting for Black Friday for Binary Domain, or for Amazon to slowly drop it, but thankfully NewEgg delivered.

Thanks for this, OP!

Totally in for Binary Domain. Thanks for the heads up!

Also saw that this works with Shoprunner, so that 12-month trial is finally useful nearly a year later :lol:

[quote name='VVaffle']Totally in for Binary Domain. Thanks for the heads up!

Also saw that this works with Shoprunner, so that 12-month trial is finally useful nearly a year later :lol:[/QUOTE]
my 12 month was up and i let it expired, but a few weeks later, i got an email that they had extended 3 extra months. Maybe you'll get it too :D

[quote name='kouleefoh']my 12 month was up and i let it expired, but a few weeks later, i got an email that they had extended 3 extra months. Maybe you'll get it too :D[/QUOTE]
Ive noticed that the shoprunner tends to take as long as the normal free shipping for me.

by the way, anyone know if the ps3 or 360 version of Binary domain runs/looks better? 360 version almost always is the superior one, but theres the odd case where the PS3 version runs a bit better

^_^x KD

[quote name='Kenshindono']by the way, anyone know if the ps3 or 360 version of Binary domain runs/looks better? 360 version almost always is the superior one, but theres the odd case where the PS3 version runs a bit better

^_^x KD[/QUOTE]

They are identical, check lens of truth.

I'm just going to pass on this one. I want BD but I just got 2 games last week from Newegg. My backlog keeps growing and no signs of stopping. I might have to banned myself from CAG for a while. There are too many deals coming up before the holiday to keep up.

Jumped on BD. Glad to see it finally hit the magic price point I was holding out for. Thanks very much for posting this deal, OP!

Also picked up Binary Domain (360), thanks OP.

Game always sounded good but I have had my plate full with some higher-profile releases and finally getting to the backlog. Will likely let this one jump the waiting line and start playing immediately.

Bought both from Best Buy with a price match. I had to pay tax of course, but I earn points, so it's a fair trade. Plus I have 60 day PM window, so I MIGHT be able to get another $10 in total back for them if someone has em on sale for $10 each.

[quote name='sherlock2g']I'm just going to pass on this one. I want BD but I just got 2 games last week from Newegg. My backlog keeps growing and no signs of stopping. I might have to banned myself from CAG for a while. There are too many deals coming up before the holiday to keep up.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with the ban.

I've tried for years and always come back..........and the backlog festers.

No Kmart in my area had BD for $9.99, so I'll either just order it from Newegg or match it at BB.

ETA: Just called BB CS, and had BD matched for store pickup. :)

bread's done
Back