Dead Block - Thoughts?

praxus07

CAGiversary!
Feedback
-1 (0%)
I've gotten the trial and so far am loving it. It's simple, yet keeping the zombies out is fun to keep track of. Plus the soundtrack (by Vampye State Building) is right up my musical alley.

Unlocked an avatar hardhat within 10 minutes of starting, so that's cool as well (if they have multiple avatar unlocks that'd be super cool).

So anyone else playing this?

The trial was interesting, but it left me wanting to play more to see if it doesn't ware itself out after awhile. Besides, I highly doubt any of my buddies pick this one up. Unless it ends up with spectacular reviews, I might just pick it up when it eventually goes on sale.

I got it and am having tons of fun with it! The co-op mode is especially fun. I'll admit, some of the later levels are pretty hard though, even on easy.

There's a shirt and the hardhat for avatar awards.

I'm going to download the trial later, but my thought was, why is the kid from Up in this?

screenshot_x360_dead_block005.jpg

Personally, I think it's a terrible game. Everything has an annoying mini-game attached to it, there's no option for online co-op, the game is the same 'find the guitar parts' crap over and over again and so on. It's boring.

I've gotten the trial and played the heck out of it. I kinda like the game, but yeah, with no online coop, you're stuck with split screen if you wanna play with others. And is it just me, or does the split screen really have that fish-eye camera thing going on?

I may actually buy this game on my next scheduled MS points purchase.

bread's done
Back