[Dead] Brink (PS3) $12.98 Online w/ In-Store Pick-up at Toys R Us

this game dropped really fast. It was even apart of the 2 for $50 deal. I think quite a few people will pick this up. You could pick this up for ten dollars via Best Buy. Just a heads up.

The Customer Service was clueless. Told me that there is no Brink left, then I pointed him to the shelves behind him with 3 in stock. Then he tells me TRU doesn't price match their website, and manager was there, so he matched it fine. haha

[quote name='thenurseryan']I think ill wait to see if blockbuster will have it in there buy one get one deal. if not then ill order it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't pass on it so ill be picking up my order today while im hitting up the blockbuster deals. Brink came out on May 10th 2011. It's only 4 months old. Cant believe its already under 15 bucks.

thx op....pretty good deal....i'll try it for $13.....the demo was ok....someone mentioned duke nukem but i will have to pass even if it drops to below $15....just didn't find the demo interesting....also played the bodycount demo....i thought the cover system was neat but the game played like another cookie cutter fps....sucks because i was looking forward to this over brink.....oh well i'll just wait for the $40 price drop.....

I bought this on launch day (on the 360), and the MP was a disaster on day one. came back 3 days later and it was a fun experience. definitely worth it for $13. I'm going to pick it up later today for the ps3 too.

I don't know what's up with all the cancellations, but I was able to pick up my copy this afternoon without a problem.

For those of you receiving cancellation emails, did you receive the email that your order was available for pickup and then it was cancelled ... or it was cancelled before it was ready for pickup?

I received the ready for pickup email, but won't be able to get there until tomorrow. Just a little worried they may cancel it before I pick it up.

Just got my copy and its not bad for 13$. Pretty worth it to me. I do have to say, Bethesda has a way with music in their games. This magnifies the game experience by a dozen and a cheap price. I'd must say worth it all the way

[quote name='flix1']For those of you receiving cancellation emails, did you receive the email that your order was available for pickup and then it was cancelled ... or it was cancelled before it was ready for pickup?

I received the ready for pickup email, but won't be able to get there until tomorrow. Just a little worried they may cancel it before I pick it up.[/QUOTE]

To avoid cancellation, item(s) must be picked up within 5 days. Orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of the ready for pick up email. Only the person, whose name and address appear on the order, may pick up the order – No Exceptions.
Remember - If you're buying a large item,
be sure to check the dimension of the item to make sure it will fit in your vehicle

you should get a 2nd e-mail telling you it's ready for pick up

[quote name='flix1']For those of you receiving cancellation emails, did you receive the email that your order was available for pickup and then it was cancelled ... or it was cancelled before it was ready for pickup?

I received the ready for pickup email, but won't be able to get there until tomorrow. Just a little worried they may cancel it before I pick it up.[/QUOTE]

I didn't receive a cancellation, but I was able to pick it up this afternoon after ordering it Sunday morning. It wasn't a problem at all. They didn't have it at the counter, but called the "R" Zone (awesome name by the way!) and it was brought over right away.

Make sure you get the 2nd email that says it's ready to be picked up. Once you do, you should be good to go.

Anyone try to pricematch at sears, they told me they didn't price match ToysRus because it was a wholesale store. Damn shame these people always give me a hard time.:cry:

[quote name='Borellius']Anyone try to pricematch at sears, they told me they didn't price match ToysRus because it was a wholesale store. Damn shame these people always give me a hard time.:cry:[/QUOTE]

The hell? Isn't Costco and Sam's Club considered "wholesale" stores? How in the world is TRU considered a wholesale store if it sells merchandise at MSRP? That makes so little sense! :lol:

So i bought this game during the 2 for $50 shenanigans at TRU, then Amazon had it for $20, so I sold my unopened copy for $30 to buy it cheaper at Amazon. Then now I just returned my copy to Amazon and buy it at BB for $10. lol. So much returned and rebuy. 2 months later, I still haven't opened the game. lol

[quote name='kouleefoh']So i bought this game during the 2 for $50 shenanigans at TRU, then Amazon had it for $20, so I sold my unopened copy for $30 to buy it cheaper at Amazon. Then now I just returned my copy to Amazon and buy it at BB for $10. lol. So much returned and rebuy. 2 months later, I still haven't opened the game. lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, that's pretty funny.

[quote name='kouleefoh']So i bought this game during the 2 for $50 shenanigans at TRU, then Amazon had it for $20, so I sold my unopened copy for $30 to buy it cheaper at Amazon. Then now I just returned my copy to Amazon and buy it at BB for $10. lol. So much returned and rebuy. 2 months later, I still haven't opened the game. lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Lol, that's pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty shady.
:argue:

bread's done
Back