(DEAD) Burn After Reading Blu-Ray $6.49

How is the movie? I've heard mixed reviews with it either being fantastic or horrible. I guess I can't go wrong with the price either way.

[quote name='Darkchaos91']How is the movie? I've heard mixed reviews with it either being fantastic or horrible. I guess I can't go wrong with the price either way.[/QUOTE]

The last scene is absolutely fucking hilarious.

Its definitely a dark comedy though but its entertaining to see. For $6.49 its more than worth a blind buy, especially for a blu ray.

I love all Coen Brothers movies. Well worth it at this price. The scenes with John Malkovich and Brad Pitt are hilarious. Just my Blu-Ray backlog is steep and this movie is on HBO at least 2 times a week it seems. So I'm going to have to pass. Have my eyes set on Star Trek for $16.99 and just hoping it it is in my goldbox in the next few days before I order it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got this from Hastings as well, a little cheaper than 6.50 too I think but wish I had got it new for $6.50. Sounds like some new price drops though, I should investigate a little further.

Well I bought it, never seen it before, wanted to though. I think Brad Pitt is usually pretty good in these kinds of roles. Plus I just began a trial of Amazon Prime so free shipping

Yeah, same here. Finally signed up for the Prime trial to jump on this deal.

Can't be $6.50 for a BR I've been wanting. Even better since I had some credit card reward GCs applied to my Amazon account (use them for Kindle books mainly since those auto bill to applied GC balance first, then to default credit card on account), so it didn't cost anything out of pocket.

Man just saw this thread and went to go order it and it's already back up to $15.99 shame.

Damn Amazon is starting to tick me off. I saw this deal at work, but wasn't going to be able to buy it till I got home. And already it's back up in price. Same thing keeps happening with the God of War Collection.

[quote name='RuenShock']Damn Amazon is starting to tick me off. I saw this deal at work, but wasn't going to be able to buy it till I got home. And already it's back up in price. Same thing keeps happening with the God of War Collection.[/QUOTE]

How can you browse CAG, but not have time to click a link and order from amazon...takes all of 2 seconds if your info is already in amazon??

[quote name='cod4rulez4']How can you browse CAG, but not have time to click a link and order from amazon...takes all of 2 seconds if your info is already in amazon??[/QUOTE]

His employer may have Amazon flagged as a time wasting site, while CAG is specific enough to not have been added to any monitoring program they may have running.

Wow. I wish some of the Blu's I've been holding out on would drop like this...
I already own this or I'd be all over it. Sweet deal!

back from the dead! ordered! Love the Coen Bros. Only thing better than the ending to this movie is the ending to a Serious Man

[quote name='zenintrude']His employer may have Amazon flagged as a time wasting site, while CAG is specific enough to not have been added to any monitoring program they may have running.[/QUOTE]

That's it in a nut shell. And I see I've missed out again.

LOL damn I missed it twice also. What really sucks is I was looking at bluray movies on amazon under 10.00 and just ordered Traitor and Zack and Miri...how did I miss this again.

[quote name='zenintrude']His employer may have Amazon flagged as a time wasting site, while CAG is specific enough to not have been added to any monitoring program they may have running.[/QUOTE]

+1, didn't think of that.

bread's done
Back