[DEAD] Buy.com, Bandai Ent. Sale (Up to 70% Off), inc. Cowboy Bebop Remix Boxset: $18

WTK

CAGiversary!
Save Up to 70% on Select Bandai Ent. Releases @ Buy.com

Highlights include...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Hmm, still no Big O. Oddly enough I ordered two sets, but only got the Bing Cashback for one set (70 cents) Yeah, it's only 70 cents, but anything I can do to get that money?[/QUOTE]Go send a support request to Bing cashback support. Info is on the cashback portion of the site.

And a hearty fuck you to Buy.com for not putting anything in my box to keep Big O Vol 2 from knocking one of the discs loose and scratching it up. :wall:

Oh, thanks Shrike. Apparently my email only mentioned the one Big O set, but I have the complete 1.40 in cashback pending. And now I'm staring at an Ebay cashback deal that failed apparently. I have no idea why.

Damnit! Can't get around the state tax, even when you purchase through Amazon.
Any idea when the sale is over? Maybe I can wait it out until Bebop comes back in stock and avoid the shipping charges when I get Big O 2 with it.

swf_googlecheckout_save5.jpg

Save $5 off Google Checkout orders over $30 before shipping & tax, limit 1 per person. Limited time offer.

*Terms and Conditions:

• Valid for Buy.com customers only.
  • Customers must check out using Google Checkout to receive discount.
  • Offer Valid from November 29th, 2009 at 4:00 PM PST to December 1st, 2009 at 4:00 PM PST.
  • One coupon per Google Checkout User.
  • Buy.com and Google Checkout reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

Wow, I'm still waiting on delivery, almost two weeks now. UPS Mail Innovations is the culprit...AVOID stores that use them if possible. And looking around the internet it is obvious I'm not the only one to discover how atrocious this shipping service is.

[quote name='chanster']Has anyone's cowboy bebop back ordered shipped yet?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I haven't heard anything.

I got 4 of my 5 things today. Openned a box with Galaxy Angel X, Big O, Big O S2, and Gundam 0080. Now just waiting for..... shit, I don't even remember what else I got.

...8th MS Team.

What a joke. Ordered items from this sale 11/17, "shipped" and cc charged 11/19, arrived today 12/5.

And yet my Persona PSP order from Amazon lightning deal a few days ago came in at the same time. Both were standard free shipping (no Prime)....

Amazon rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got it in. Naturally its the day i get about a foot of snow lol. Hopefully everyone else is getting theres in now

bread's done
Back